[ Article ] June L.I.F.E News
June L.I.F.E News

Written by Brittney Storm

Summer Camp Gone Wrong !

On June 16 , It was reported that a group of kids were going to the summer camp , located at Fish Avenue , Evocity . 
Locals reported of kids screaming & crying throughout the 2 days of their stay in the camp , with result of one kid who went missing since June 18 , at 9:04 am . 

The kids were spotted on a black tesla model X , leaving the camp site & heading straight towards the city , CCTV camera caught two gas masked persons with the kids on the back towards the Backstreet apartment . 
We reached to the camp council and ask for comment , he declined of this incident ever happen .

The Evocity Police has release an statement saying they were unable to find the identity of the two masked person 

Cummer V.S Summer

[Image: IMG-20190702-052119.jpg]

It is no secret that the "Bittersweet" Popstar could be the next victim , Massive fraud scammer & con-artist Messica Cummer is known for her plays & trick for being Jessica Summer bodydouble . In May , she scammed more than $5,000 for playing the B-list celebrity in dating apps & State housing . Cummer is also known for her collection of expensive & rare artwork & vases , living a luxuries life in Evocity .

All things came to an end when she enter the Blackwater Hotel , a luxury & 5 star hotel in Evocity , where the A-list are always staying . CCTV camera caught her with another woman who identity is not known to this day , believe to be her friend or partner . 
She was spotted entering her room before knocking and entering the guest opposite of her . 

At around 3:00pm , Messica was spotted on CCTV , running off to the street of Evocity , never to be seen again by anyone . 
Jessica later arrive to the hotel at 4:00pm .

The ECPD has listed Messica as the top wanted list of criminal as of 2019 . She was last spotted in black dress & black glasses , holding a sliver purse , the other woman was never identify .

Credits

Dylann - For being part of the Fraud RP & the article
Sparx - For helping out with the con - artist name & the roleplays
Lesanka - For being part of the Fraud RP
Rossi - For the dupe & being part of the Fraud RP
Nephew - For being part of the Fraud RP
Schnitzelburger - For being part of the Fraud RP 
Zona - For being part of the Summer Camp RP
Goat - For being part of the Summer Camp RP
Janzo - For being part of the Summer Camp RP
Digitalclock - For being part of the Summer Camp RP

[Image: IMG-20190125-234128.jpg]
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 7 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • DanielleS, Grizzly, Janzo 火, RoCKy, RedPanda, Ryan, Joe Joe
Great work Jess, always good to catch up on RP's I missed.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Jessixa
Missed my credit :P
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Jessixa
I have no clue what this is describing
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • SabreShibe
i have never seen this whole roleplay series be relevant with the common populace, like we literally did a survey ingame asking people if they knew some of the characters of this roleplay and no one said yes except three dudes out of like a few others
(citation : https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=92833 )

do not take this as disrespect but rather as fact.

i am not fond of the US having access to the wheel. it gives them too much power.
The RP was great a bit sinister and all and ended with me in a gunfight but it was well worth the fun!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
The following 1 user Likes digitalclock's post:
  • Jessixa