cooldown timer that you can see
+Support

The button spamming can get tedious lol. When I'm.doing a large shipment etc I normally just use my phone timer. So this is definitely useful.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Big + support
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

+Support
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

+Support, would be a very useful feature.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+ Support, why not
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(04-21-2018, 06:16 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 02:35 PM)Joulle Wrote: or perhaps you could add some kind of less of an irritating system in place. For example you could choose how many you want to acquire, then it would begin crafting or whatever, preferably with some kind of animation (or not because it's essentially just acquiring them from the factory by teleporting the weapons to your feet). Once you selected that you want to acquire 25 weapons, the game would display a timer that indicated when all the 25 weapons, 5 shipments are done and place them wherever you want. This all instead of having to open and close the F1 menu to spawn every single shipment individually.

+support to joulle's thingy

this so that i dont have to use a script
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
+Support

So you guys would like a small circle at the bottom right of the screen that will display any item cooldown (medikits, shipments etc...)?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Approved.
[Image: unknown.png]
Finished ages ago.

I'll fix it to make it more accurate at some point too, that's on my list.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork