Involved users
FallenAngel

Why should you be unbanned?
I was banned because I searched 2 accounts
according to the admin present

I don't like or think this is cool
me and me GF tried to explain, but he didn't care

Jasper Shulz is a friend of mine
his mum doesn't want to buy the game so I told him to use mine but after 3 days he tells me I don't like this

so he gave all their stuff to my GF
with the question if I played again that she had to give it to me for thanks that he could use my game

I would like to ask if I can come back to fearlessrp
and I find myself banned for nothing

MVG andy VD
I would like to add that I spoke with both of these players, Kies and Jasper, and they are indeed different people. 2 people using one copy of gmod via family sharing.
Waiting for Chumps to reply before I conclude.
I find it very odd that suddenly when kiesmaar account gets unbanned jaspers account leaves and gives all his items away... So if you truly are 2 different people i'd require a call with the 2 of you at the same time.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(06-30-2019, 01:27 PM)Chumps Wrote: I find it very odd that suddenly when kiesmaar account gets unbanned jaspers account leaves and gives all his items away... So if you truly are 2 different people i'd require a call with the 2 of you at the same time.

Regarding this, could you please prove that you are in fact two different people.
Unbanned.