SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

BanID: 79918

Ban Reason
Blatantly Breaking Fearrp

Staff Member: Yonno

Involved users
General Rickets

Why should you be unbanned?
I will start by saying this is my third ban request, and its been over 1Year and 3 months since i was banned.
I've stated all the reasons of why i was banned- taken from the previous UBR, 6 months ago."

Awestruck-

"Hello Matar, How can you prove that you have improved?""

Me -
"Now that i have better english-that leads to better understanding of the rules, better communication with other roleplayers, staff and that will help me to understand the semi-serious roleplay mode itself and take part of it.
with this tools i can be a much better roleplayer because i will know better how the game works, and what can i do and what i cannot.  You know i said it already but it was hard for me back then to understand it, and actually understand that its almost based in real life. i was a kid without alot of knowledge, just knew how to get money in the game but not how to be a real "roleplayer" i was playing alot like 8hours a day just getting money and it was alot actually of time (for me) and i didnt really know alot it was hard for me to fit in.

I understand it can be much funner than i thought if i can actually play like a normal roleplayer, with better behaviour..
And i could probably prove it better, Not by just talking, by showing it in realtime if i will get the chance to.

Hope you understand this, i want to have a better experience on fearlessrp, no bad attitude."

TL'DR- I had problems with my english when i was younger, and a little minge (kids do alot of trouble) as a kid you don't take it very serious. now im grown up and improved my english alot since then, so i can read the rules and actually understand them. And be a better roleplayer, have better communication etc etc. (Longer version on the post,it is mentioned above).

Now something i haven't mentioned on the post before if im not wrong, i actually came back after some years and i got like 2 bans? i mean one is for insulting in ooc, and one for fearrp. and i won't start saying excuses because i have no evidence.
but those 2bans, the actual chance i had is 2bans for 2 years.
 i know i said i won't say some excuses but insulting in ooc, i had some kind of arguement, it was a short ban, but after it i got a ban for fearrp (i have looked for the video but it isn't available) but the user said- "The user broke fearrp twice in one situation, not only did he refuse to follow orders under gunpoint he also asked me to kill him." This ban was extended to 2Years.

This is the only chance i had, Theres alot of rules and i was learning it whie playing, Not saying i wasn't reading it at all but mistakes happen, I have'nt stated it in my previous post but im trying to get a better chance of getting unbanned, its not easy for me, i was trying. However i think i should have more chance, its been a while, this is another ban request, i try to keep it in track (every 3 months BR).
And i might not be able to play after 9months from now, because of personal stuff.
This is my favorite community i been playing it since 2013 or 2014 whenever There was the Dave Brubeck- Take Five Music Playing on the loading screen and evocity_v33x, still want to bring old memories, just one chance.

Thanks for listening, have a nice day   Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sinatra <3
Hi Matar, please can you link your previous UBR here
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(06-27-2019, 05:41 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Hi Matar, please can you link your previous UBR here

Thanks for responding, i linked it to the UBR word up there- https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90707

Sinatra <3
Approve per rule 6.c

Sinatra <3
Approved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]