Forgee
Your Name: Dr dre

Accused Staff Member: Forgee

Involved users
Me

Date & Time (GMT): 7/8/18 @ Idk GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Username: dr.dre

Accused Staff Member: Forgee

Involved Users: Forgee and me

Time/Date/Time Zone: Sometime last year

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Banning for no reason

Evidence and Explanation: So forgee banned me for ToS - harrasing another user. Me and the guy talked in discord about things, first of all it have nothing to do with the server so forgee to even get involved in this is ridiculous. I don't punish forgee if he does something irl that has nothing to do with me.

So to get back to it, I made a unban appeal but forgee had no interest to even listen to me once again, like he does with everyone. Being a admin and act like this can not be tolerated, they are here to help us not be against us. What forgee is doing here is just ridiculous he don't even listen to the players who play, only himself because he has the power to do so.

I have been a member more than years on this server, I know you don't accept these kind of behaviours so please do something about forgee before he destroys the server I love and have played one since about 4 years ago.
You bullied a 13 year old child about his recently deceased father.
Your ban was well deserved.

I would also like to point out that I banned you from ALL Fearless RP services including the forums, You creating a new forum account is double accounting but for the sake of this AA I wont perm your current account until the AA has been dealt with.

I will not post the evidence here out of respect for the user, if you want the screenshots, PM me on the forums.

I will not comment any more on this thread.
No evidences have been provided. This abuse report holds no weight.

Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]