Your Longest Ban
well the headlinge explains itself. how long is your longest ban and why? if it's a short one, you can be proud and brag about it here! Cheese
My Longest ban was 24 hours for building on a roof top. The reason for doing it was that "the guy" i was building there WITH said we had gotten permission form an admin.
So what's YOUR longest ban? ;D
On the RP server? Since I started playing there I never had one to be honest. I think that's a good year till now.

Longest on other servers was a perm Tounge.
Dare to think!
Dunno, on this server like 1 day. Because i propkilled someone that was rdming,propkilling,spamming and blocking Cheese
Signature too big...
I think it was a 4 hours or more, cant remeber. Was when I was new. I told Nudel that he could ban me aswell because he had banned Heinze for having to many kills in his score and I didnt want to play without him.
Signature too big...
I was once banned from VM for 4 hours.

Never been banned here though.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
3 hours (:
Correct though I RDM'd Danny Sikker
Apologized afterwards though
-Signature removed-
5 hours. I was random tranqing people because I thought the server was just a minge server at the time. Yay.

I think that's the only ban I've ever gotten on gmod. Not sure though, I have a bad memory.
Mine was a week, on ventmob I went to yell raid but i did this by mistake /t Raid ! And it didnt show up without me noticing i then killed the president (Who happened to by admin) and then he banned me (Without hearing my side of the story Skeptical)
A MONTH
(08-31-2010, 07:46 AM)FrontierJustice Wrote: A MONTH

hehh seriously >.<