Hypocrisy
(08-05-2019, 08:30 PM)Ivan Headshotski Wrote: Let's not start an argument over this. It was just a harmless joke.

Just shits and giggles, the title was to to get people fired up ahah

I figured the map has everyone busy hence the changelogs being a little dry
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(08-05-2019, 07:57 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 05:53 PM)Kazulu Wrote: And he's already been oop'd, this is a big roast.

I'd hardly call this a roast, more just incorrect. This isn't hypocritical at all, Ivan does do stuff and is active while Moxew was very inactive. Ivan spent ages setting up the west event and i'm sure he is currently busy with the new map, which would explain the lack of new updates recently.

who's been leaking to you naughty boy
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
I swear Pollux is practically still on the dev team, arny and ivan are just his puppets
(08-05-2019, 11:14 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: I swear Pollux is practically still on the dev team, arny and ivan are just his puppets

Actually we're just using Pollux as a slave to do our bidding. (Also I like how you didn't mention TASSIA)
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
(08-05-2019, 11:36 PM)Ivan Headshotski Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 11:14 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: I swear Pollux is practically still on the dev team, arny and ivan are just his puppets

Actually we're just using Pollux as a slave to do our bidding. (Also I like how you didn't mention TASSIA)

like forgee once said on an AA thread,

"just wasn't really relevant" 

I don't know who tassia is sorry
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • TASSIA
pollux is included in a lot of changelogs saying oh he helped me with this shit.

surely if he isn't on the team he shouldn't have access to the code anymore? TOS?!?!?!?

[Image: f1dYM4W.png]
Closed