Goodbye, My friends.
(01-29-2012, 07:21 PM)Headster Wrote: this is probably the biggest fearless goodbyes in history Sad

you must be new here..
(01-29-2012, 07:21 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 07:21 PM)Headster Wrote: this is probably the biggest fearless goodbyes in history Sad

you must be new here..

No actually, its sarcasm lol
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Ya know..Whats the point of leaving forever..I really hate doing this..But im gonna pull a...Leave but come back kinda thing, I wont be on maybe later today but..I cant leave you guys. Seriously i just cant. Too many people i know, And love are here. Doesnt mean ill be super duper amazingly happy being on, But ill come on to have some fun with you guys..
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

don f**k with my emotions coffee T_T

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
Come on coffee, You don't have to leave! We go back D:< To the police commander where you said "yo bitch get in my car". Just because you lost your adminship doesn't mean you can't jump on fearless. Come on buddy you can't leave fearless! Can't we just do one last run together? Race our cars down the strip? I'll miss you... Ima still contact you through steam ^^ I feel our dead island days are not over!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Coffee Remember our talk, Please dont leave us its not the end of the world, play like the good old days, even if its just a pop in it would make my day just to see you again ;( Ive heard nadrick is leaving too, If it carrys on i will have nobody to talk too, i thought id never say this but if it carrys on FL might be my past Sad

hes not leaving which in turn means im not leaving

i felt at fault, so i was gonna leave with him Sad

but hes gonna stay around so ill still be here, tho i still feel like a ass

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Yea..I'll come back then. Too many people will leave if i leave, Mineaswell ruin peoples fun. I'll pop on somtimes to build and such.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Headster
Thats good that you decided to stay on the server Cheese
thats just filled a hole guys Cheese its nice knowing its not a perm leavage