Toxic_Charlie
Steam Name: Toxic_Charlie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84261487

BanID: 78193

Ban Reason
Multiple account of LiamYT (STEAM_0:0:84394726)

Staff Member:  Reebs

Involved users
LiamYT (STEAM_0:0:84394726)

Why should you be unbanned?
This ban has been in discussion for a while and a few days ago the account of LiamYT (STEAM_0:0:84394726) was unbanned. Now as I was suggested to be a multiple account (Which I was not) of LiamYT (STEAM_0:0:84394726) is unbanned I feel all the accounts banned under the same reason should be unbanned also. I am unsure why this is not already the case as all accounts under this ban for the same reason as there was few others, should be unbanned as the main account in all this (LiamYT (STEAM_0:0:84394726)) is unbanned.
Hi Toxic_Charlie,

I will contact Reebs regarding the situation however just because the main account was unbanned doesn't mean the DA's are. That isn't how the system works here, a player is allowed a maximum of 1 account and so if they do double account all subsequent double accounts must remain permanently banned. Do you firstly have any proof to indicate you are not who you were claimed to be?

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Good day, Charlie:

As Joe Joe said, I am no longer staff so the definitive fate of this appeal is no longer in my hands. That said: I have been asked to comment, so I will do just that.

The initial appeal (Liam’s) was denied after multiple requests for us all to meet in discord were ignored. Legal action was then threatened. However, the second appeal is the one which cleared Liam and any of the other accounts.

I’d support an unban only if you can get into a voice chat with Liam and a current member of staff to prove you are who you say you are.

Nonetheless, I do wish you the best of luck.

Kind regards,
Reebs
Veteran
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hi, I will be responding on behalf of Charlie as he is having problems with his steam link to his account and therefore cannot reply.
We are both separetly play on this server, he has never played on my account and I have never played on his. Charlie's account was accused of being a double account of Liam's, which is not true. Although there was other accounts banned aswell, I would just like to focus on the account of Charlie at the moment.
Liam has been unbanned after serving a long ban for multiple reasons. And for some reason the account of Charlie is still banned for no reason other than supposivly being a duplicate account of Liam's, which it is not. There for the ban is unfair.
We can now discord both me and liam to prove this any time.
Thanks
Hi Toxic_Charlie,

Sorry for the delay. Later today I will conclude this with the outcome of the team. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

(06-27-2019, 06:06 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Toxic_Charlie,

Sorry for the delay. Later today I will conclude this with the outcome of the team. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Any Updates?
Hi Toxic_Charlie,

Due to the lack of Reebs in the team we have taken his statement as well as the verdict of the team and decided to expire your ban, this means the ban will stay on record however will have no time left.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe