[FL:RP] Chumps
Your Name: Jamiek540

Accused Staff Member: [FL:RP] Chumps

Involved users
Kappatalist, [FL:RP] Snookum, jessixa

Date & Time (GMT): 7/6/19 @ 19:30 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
First of all I wish to happen from this is for him to be given a verbal warning about requiring atleast some sort of evidence before taking action during RP and I don't want him to be put into any major trouble. At most an apology would be appreciated

I was roleplaying as a "fake" Cleaner in a hotel as I was in a room and I was asked if I was the cleaner, I replied "ah yes I am sorry I'm a bit new to the hotel" I went round doing such things as /me "steals $10 out of purse".

The "a worker at the hotel asked me to leave and I refused to (he didn't see me doing any suspicious rp at all before asking) security was also called and just asked me to leave (didn't do any /me or /it RP to drag me or anything) and immediatly called for a staff member instead.

As soon as Chumps arrived instead of asking what was going on or what happened he just immediatly dragged me out of the way and after I walked slightly closer teleported me out of the building. Whilest still unsure of what was really happening as I hadn't heard chumps over the government radio going crazy over "highwalls and a shots fired" I went back in and he came up to me and I tried to ask why I was being dragged out in a way, I asked to be taken out of the RP area and then he did as if he didn't move me out of the area it would've disturbed other players during their roleplays.

Many Thanks,
Jamie Reeve
Hello Jamiek540,
I was actually there already invisible for about 3-5 minutes before deciding to remove you from the building.
Rossi called an admin to deal with the situation of someone failRPing, as i came there i saw you didn't wanna go away as you were requested to do so multiple times. You were just literally delaying roleplay for everyone by just standing there.
I understand you wanted to take part as a "fake cleaner", but you cannot just force your RP onto people that don't want it.
My question is, why did you even decide it was a good idea to return once i did remove you from the building?

Kind regards,
Chumps
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Hi , 
I have nothing  involve in this situation as I was too busy roleplaying with Sparx & Lesanka and do not know what was going on outside . 
All I know is that a bunch of people were trying to get into the room Lesanka was in and we were in a roleplaying having a good time and enjoy ourselves . 
I have nothing to be part of this report , Sparx was there as well and what I can assume is he called Chumps to help out as there were a lot of people in the hotel, just failRP , getting into other people room for no damn reason.

I would very much like to be excluded from this , as I have nothing to be involved in the situation . 

- Jessixa
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Now me and rossi were the ones who called Chumps.
The hotel was completly full of people commiting fail RP, you were no diffrent.
You just entered rooms, said some gibberish and to be honest kinda ruined the RP.
Chumps did nothing wrong there, since me and rossi asked you to leave multiple times in Looc and in character.
And at that time we had no security, and the manager rossi + me told you to leave.
You wouldn't, we called chumps.
This Staff Report is completly laughable.
Involved

Going to put this as blunt as possible. It was you, all you. You were failRPing the whole time and me being the Hotel Manager. I would know which staff members I had working for me. So pointing you out as a "Fake" cleaner was pretty obvious for me to do.

I asked you to leave the building so many times and you never left. You kept trying to get into a room you were not allowed to, and everyone RPing at the hotel was getting tired of it. Even when our security told you to leave, and when I used  /me grabs by the arm and told you, you have to leave this building, you still didn't.

It was at this point where I was fed up with the tides hotel hallway, filled with 10 people failrping that I indeed did call an admin. Chumps thankfully came to the rescue and removed you from the area you were asked to leave so many times. It was a passive hotel with a few celebrities inside. 

Now if you were standing in the lobby screaming and shouting their name or were taking pictures, that would have been perfectly acceptable because that's what crazy fans do. But instead, you decided to change your job and tried getting in areas you were not allowed to go which I do believe is not allowed. That would be like me changing my job to "Presidental Security" and when I'm trying to go to the president, I yell at the police for not allowing me, Like.....They're going to know you're fake like I did

Ending comments, Chumps was a huge help and dealt with him accordingly and respectfully. I thanked him for what he did as once you were removed from the area, stuff started clearing up. Thank you, Chumps, for your help and I do NOT believe in any way that he abused his powers.
Will await a response, from Jamiek540, to the statements made. 24 hours period given before I give a statement of my own on the matter.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Firstly to add to the report: I was killed within RP by a car running me over whilest I was being arrested and Chumps brought me back and completely ignored that it ever happened (we were stood in the middle of the road)

Secondly Response to statements: I never saw any body grab me within the chat and I even went back on the chat to check for that specifically before making the report, RP'ing as a fake cleaner is a completely legitimate roleplay to do within a hotel and is something that happens in real life at times, The most fail rp I saw within the situation was from the random crowd of people not actually from me myself as I was atleast in there for a purpous.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
(06-10-2019, 08:42 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: Firstly to add to the report: I was killed within RP by a car running me over whilest I was being arrested and Chumps brought me back and completely ignored that it ever happened (we were stood in the middle of the road)

Secondly Response to statements: I never saw any body grab me within the chat and I even went back on the chat to check for that specifically before making the report, RP'ing as a fake cleaner is a completely legitimate roleplay to do within a hotel and is something that happens in real life at times, The most fail rp I saw within the situation was from the random crowd of people not actually from me myself as I was atleast in there for a purpous.

Regardless of it being a legitimate role play, you were still recognized that you were not a member of the hotel staff team and were asked to leave several times. I don't think you deserve a ban, but I do think you were failrping as you were the main one trying to get into the room none stop and not allowing us to passively role play our hotel. I had to constantly stand guard of a door while our security guard was asking you to leave so many times, and even pulled out his baton and started hitting everyone that would not listen, so the intent for him to get you all to leave was there.

I could not even run the hotel properly. The gentlemen that were the journalist were the few people that actually listened and left when asked, now they were upset, but they did cooperate with us. You can't just stand there, keep coming back and having us block a door so you can't go in the whole time. Who's going to run the hotel if we have to door watch the whole time. When you enter their room, they call security to come have you removed. When security arrived, we did everything in our power to get you to leave without pulling out a gun. That would go against the whole RP if we had to get you out with a gun and would ruin everything. We said so many times, "Go to the lobby and we'll assist you there" and yet no one went and where we dealt with that, running the hotel from the back doors. 

I didn't want to single you out, but you're the one making a SR on Chumps when he was trying to help us out. The hotel was completely overran by minges and we needed order to be restored and he did help us get things on track a bit. I mean, we even had someone break fearrp when someone pulled a gun on someone, the other pulled out a gun as well. It was so hectic and all Chumps did was help out. If you would have spoken with him about the situation (Not just running up to him saying "What did I do, What did I do")  Then I'm sure everything would have been cleared then and there. I mean, was this really abusing his powers when we did everything we could to make the people go to the lobby and let us do our job. Staff powers were needed to make sure people understood this was not the way to go.
After reviewing the evidence provided and discussing it internally, we have come to the conclusion that there was no abuse present here. He came to the aid of other players as they had reported that you were FailRPing. He was initially acting based on this and him simply moving you with his physgun is not abuse. He then stopped, took you aside and talked to you about it to get a better picture.

Case closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]