Discord Server Boosting - Giveaway!
Yes surely this is a TOS Violation ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-06-2019, 11:28 AM)Marty Wrote: Yes surely this is a TOS Violation ?

Can't tell if you're being serious or not but I'll respond regardless in-case anyone actually thinks it is.

These benefits (the perks of boosting) are for the community Discord. Not me. Not one person. I have not told people to go out and buy Discord Nitro to enter this giveaway, but more-so if you already have it.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Divey
No offence but this sounds so sketchy. At least those who nitro boost will have access to games otherwise this would be just not worth it. I like the idea of supporting the server though i just feel like the individual people who server boost should get something (From FL not just perks of being nitro ) otherwise feels like buying into a lottery where the prize is just a collection pool of people contributing to it.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Byra
(06-06-2019, 11:59 AM)King Kickass Wrote: No offence but this sounds so sketchy. At least those who nitro boost will have access to games otherwise this would be just not worth it. I like the idea of supporting the server though i just feel like the individual people who server boost should get something (From FL not just perks of being nitro ) otherwise feels like buying  into a lottery where the prize is just a collection pool of people contributing to it.

You are free to do whatever you like. You do not have to enter, as you well know. You lose nothing by not doing so. However, awarding perks to everyone who enters could become quite expensive in terms of a tonne of in-game money being generated, per week or whatever. At the moment, it's more-so a test of what these perks Discord are offering us for server boosting. I see nothing sketchy about it.

What better way to test it, than with a giveaway? Incentive to join in. At no point have I told people to go and buy Nitro to enter this giveaway. I want people who already have it, to contribute.

Addition: I've also tried to make the OP as informative as possible to avoid confusion. Links included to what everything is and means. Just a case of people having to read it.
Kind Regards,

The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • TASSIA, Lewwings
Congratulations to the Winner!
They will receive $250,000 in-game cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WNfNruN-Kg
Kind Regards,