richie
Reported User(s): richie

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69638118

Date & Time (GMT): 2/6/19 @ 10:16 GMT

Summary of the incident
His Mate ran into my Car, so he decidet to Kill me for that. I was just normal Citizen, and It's not a reason to kill me for nothing. I said, "Sorry".

My Opinion: Its not Legit, because he doesn't had a Reason to kill me, and says nothing. And its was not enough Roleplay, not enough to kill me. 

Evidence
https://youtu.be/zVWDk0W7c-c

https://youtu.be/JR8crAarGmM
[involved]

he had a reason to kill u

u legit reversed into me when i was running out the door and i died so he killed u
[Image: unknown.png]
When you run my mate over who has guns and is in my gang. I'm gonna fucking end you

I didn't need to chat to you, you drove off anyway when I attempted communication.
I mean, not to be picky but you didn't even call a paramedic or attempt help anyway.
Your Mate ran into my Vehicle, there was no Roleplay before. So you dont have a Reason to kill me, and destroy my car.
Neyson Bentley
(06-02-2019, 08:43 AM)[FL:RP] Zed Wrote: Your Mate ran into my Vehicle, there was no Roleplay before. So you dont have a Reason to kill me, and destroy my car.

u ran me over he has a reason to kill u i didnt run into ur car
[Image: unknown.png]
(06-02-2019, 08:43 AM)[FL:RP] Zed Wrote: Your Mate ran into my Vehicle, there was no Roleplay before. So you dont have a Reason to kill me, and destroy my car.

The vide shows it looking very purposeful and you fucking killed my mate of course I'm going to kill you!
Where is the Roleplay ? On a City-"RP" Server. It was Fail-RP
Neyson Bentley
(06-02-2019, 08:55 AM)[FL:RP] Zed Wrote: Where is the Roleplay ? On a City-"RP" Server. It was Fail-RP

It's early in the morning, i'm not gonna hostage you with 7 people online and you tried to drive away from me when I was gonna say something.

You killed my mate, end of.
Denied.

I mean, it looked like both parties were in the wrong in some way. I saw no one calling a paramedic, however you shouldn't have killed for that. It looks like you put him under gunpoint however you didn't say out therefore he could drive away so there was no fearRP.

I feel like I will give the benefit of the doubt to both of you. However next time call a paramedic, but also don't kill someone if they were accidentally run over.