ITZFrank
Reported User(s): ITZFrank

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:216150444

Date & Time (GMT): 1/6/19 @ 16:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
My car exploded and glitched into the nexus, I died.  I couldn't go and move the now destroyed car due to NLR.

ITZFrank found out that it was my car through OOC means, and told me to move it. (Even though it was destroyed and couldn't be moved without the help of a mechanic)

I explained I couldn't as this broke NLR. He wouldn't listen and kept telling me to move the car. When I used the '@' command to message the mods for help, he gave me a ticket for $1000. After I explained that I had messaged staff in order to help sort this out, he tased me, and arrested me for 15 minutes.

I waited in jail for around 8-9 minutes for a message back in regards to my '@' message. When I didn't get a response, I closed the game to file a report. I forgot to screenshot so I logged back on in the hopes of the chat log still being in the console of Gmod.

Evidence
I have no evidence due to failing to get a screenshot and due to that I expect nothing to come of this, but I thought I'd write a report anyway so that if he does something like this to someone else, you will see he has precedent when they write a report. I do apologise for posting a report without the evidence needed.
Noted if something happens with this player, however denied as an actual PR.