Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
cant wait to kill the 9 people that turnt up last time

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • god
(05-29-2019, 06:24 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: How would an aggressive night work though?
Would it only be about shooting everyone you see?

two ways.

one being a purge styled event.

or the other having a full gov, a couple of groups. An example, of a group could be a group who grow a distribute weed, if they was good enough and careful they would not get raided i would class that as aggressive. But, for example, the police try to search they can start shooting.

(05-29-2019, 07:27 AM)Forgee Wrote: Just every night innit?

I mean, could be said that you passive lot need more creativity, and to put more effort into making an RP. No matter what RP it is aggressive rp more than the passive lot, so pick your game up. You all do a lot of crying and chatting on the forums but no action in game.

But with a statement like that, your partially whats wrong with the community, you need to realise a good bunch of the aggressive bunch, the good ones all have more RPP than most of the staff team, and all the other passive roleplayers.

So, i think that if you, practiced what you all preached, maybe you would have a leg to stand on and maybe there would be pasive RP every night.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(05-30-2019, 12:53 PM)perqe Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:24 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: How would an aggressive night work though?
Would it only be about shooting everyone you see?

two ways.

one being a purge styled event.

or the other having a full gov, a couple of groups. An example, of a group could be a group who grow a distribute weed, if they was good enough and careful they would not get raided i would class that as aggressive.  But, for example, the police try to search they can start shooting.

(05-29-2019, 07:27 AM)Forgee Wrote: Just every night innit?

I mean, could be said that you passive lot need more creativity, and to put more effort into making an RP. No matter what RP it is aggressive rp more than the passive lot, so pick your game up. You all do a lot of crying and chatting on the forums but no action in game.

But with a statement like that, your partially whats wrong with the community, you need to realise a good bunch of the aggressive bunch, the good ones all have more RPP than most of the staff team, and all the other passive roleplayers.

So, i think that if you, practiced what you all preached, maybe you would have a leg to stand on and maybe there would be pasive RP  every night.

Jus a joke partna don’t get yer knickers in a twist
I wouldn't mind that gets everyones shooting out also could be good for weapons and ammo sales more cash being made and going around I wouldn't mind it every 1 or 2 months.
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
I’ll return for a one off aggressive night if it goes down as well as the purge event I hosted and I win again
(05-29-2019, 07:17 AM)Arny Wrote: Only if it's on the event server

Then how about we host passive nights on the event server?
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • sebasti161