Why should you be unblacklisted?
Your name: sub saharran

Your blacklist ID: 104977

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24213813

Reason: Shooting in public/ having guns out in public

Staff member who blacklisted you:
 Panda

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
Nowhere in the rules does it state that I cant have my gun out in public. 
I didn't fire a single shot. I know its a short blacklist but for me it's more worrying that I get blacklisted for something that's not even in violation with the rules.
May I remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the rules.

8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason

You shot in front of me twice for no reason at all. You were walking around top street with this firearm not roleplaying your job at all.
Wolven

Hello SubSaharran,

As Wolven said in the previous reply, you were on Main Street pointing an MP5 at Wolven as a 'Thug', where I then told you to stop having weapons out in public. I then receive another @ call from Wolven saying you were doing the same thing up at Top Street just after being told to stop holding weapons out in public for no reason whatsoever, so I gave you a rather generous one hour blacklist to act as a warning as you do have over 200 hours played on the server.

To your point that you did not violate any rules, I will list the rules that you have broken here:

8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason. (As Wolven stated).

8.4 Roleplay burglary properly, don't use molotovs, assault rifles and don't use shotguns, you want to be as quiet as possible (keypad crackers are the only exception to this).

Also, in general do not provoke the government into raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile. - (Violation of FailRP)

Denied.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator