[Event] The West
20 minutes remain!
Event Server is open, Password is off feel free to join!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings, Seifenspende
Sadly due to a technical issue which only arrived on the night and wasn't apparent during testing we have to postpone the event. This was the last port of call however the Event will happen in the near future. Sorry about this issue.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(06-22-2019, 06:53 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Sadly due to a technical issue which only arrived on the night and wasn't apparent during testing we have to postpone the event. This was the last port of call however the Event will happen in the near future. Sorry about this issue.

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 5 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • TASSIA, Alertecobra27, RoCKy, Chumps, Joe Joe
A fix is underway! 

This event WILL happen ladies and gents even if it kills us.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Chumps
Just a quick update:

The wonderful devs have found a possible cause of the crashing issue, and are working to fix it ASAP.
The following 9 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Lewwings, Goat, Chumps, Bobby, Ryan, Santaliz, Grizzly, RoCKy, digitalclock
OOC
Steam name: digitalclock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88195917
Hours: 544
Rpp:2
IC
name: Buffalo Bill
Role:Westerner/mischievous trouble maker
Details about yourself: The great buffalo bill known for causing trouble
Has been kicked out of multiple towns and bars has many arrest warrants most notably for blowing up the mayors office in a nearby town. Having run out of luck buffalo bill has arrived at driftwood to start fresh but sherrifs still exist and he won’t let them get near him
Buffalo bill is extremely mischievous can easily fool the most smart of men and makes a good booby trap. Keep your horses inside too he’ll snatch one if he can for a free ride. Just try not to sell bill anything dangerous there’s always another disaster waiting to happen
[Image: Cody-Buffalo-Bill-LOC.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
The following 2 users Like digitalclock's post:
  • Joe Joe, Grizzly
A fix for the crashing issue should be finished soon, apologies for the delay on this event.
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • digitalclock, RoCKy
(06-24-2019, 10:18 PM)Forgee Wrote: A fix for the crashing issue should be finished soon, apologies for the delay on this event.

I called off of work for this!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(06-25-2019, 07:58 PM)Falcon Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 10:18 PM)Forgee Wrote: A fix for the crashing issue should be finished soon, apologies for the delay on this event.

I called off of work for this!

Now that is a big oof!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly