Wolven
Reported User(s): Wolven

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

Date & Time (GMT): 20/5/19 @ 17:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
To start off I had been blocked by Wolven a month earlier. Today I received a message by him, once again insulting me. So after a few insulting messages and threats towards me and my family, Wolven said that when I get unbanned from FL, he will be making sure that he gets me banned. 
This is not the first time that I have been harassed by Wolven but this time it's more than just harassment, it is pure threatening. Let's also keep in mind that Wolven has been both a teacher and a moderator the previous years!
To anyone that thinks he shouldn't be banned as it is not on the FL serviced, let me remind you that this is a conversation about the community and incidents that took place in the community.

(If required I can post the whole conversation that took place between me and Wolven)

Evidence
https://imgur.com/a/PDUN4aF
Really doesn't look good on Wolven but this has nothing to do with FL.

Denied.
Reopened due to "apparent more evidence", I will therefore review all of the evidence shown and then make up my mind as it would be unfair to dismiss this case if not everything was provided before closure.

EDIT: Passed onto SA due to nature of the PR.
So I will start off by providing the full conversation ( https://imgur.com/a/srN61Rn ) so in these 17 screenshots you can see that after Wolven contacted me out of the blue telling me no one likes me, he goes on to insult me, my family and my nationality you can tell Wolven is coming at me with his best shots really trying to get to me. Wolven has done this to me in the past, I posted a PR on him for that but due to the evidence being old the staff team said they felt comfortable that Wolven wouldn't repeat his action and that he had learned from his mistakes, I guess they were wrong. Just like back then Wolven has decided to harass me once again.

Now on to the TOS breach part. Wolven has blatantly admitted that as soon as I get unbanned he will be going out of his way simply to get me in trouble. After being told by Wolven that he will go out of his way to ruin my roleplaying experience I do not feel comfortable returning to FL after I am unbanned, Fearless is supposed to be a server were people can roleplay with each other and have fun, a server where everyone can feel safe and comfortable playing on, with all these insults and threats Wolven has thrown at me I simply don't feel safe being a part of this community anymore. I do not understand how Wolven a guy that has achieved to receive both the teacher and the moderator rank is acting this way. Someone that was supposed to take care of such incidents is now threatening to go out of his way to ruin my RP experience on FL. No community member should ever feel the way I am feeling due to Wolven's behaviour.
Awaiting a statement from the accused, Wolven.

Due to the nature of which this conversation stands, there is nothing we can do about this incident. We are not the internet Police. If you have an issue over Discord DMs, you should report it to Discord. If Wolven begins to harass you when you come back, it will be dealt with at the time. 

The evidence provided is not valid.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]