BanID: 92881

Ban Reason
props in road

Staff Member: kipsee

Involved users
skillshare, OP

Why should you be unbanned?
Sent this pm to kipsee

The user that posted my blacklist request was completely out of context. There was a rebel that abused the property system and locked me in the lodge, I died after him minge trapping me for 15 minutes and not knowing how to get the owner name. Continuing, I ran out to get my car on the main street by the gas station and he kept shooting me by breaking NLR, so I put up the barricade. He then, after I put up the barricade, ran to the police locker where I fled and RDMed me. I assume these two guys were working in tandem to fuck with me as the only cop. That (skillshare i think was his name, the rebel) vdmed me with a firetruck after i put the OP in handcuffs, the OP ran away and broke RP. Skillshare also told me to go on connectivity road to find him and put a car bomb on my car when I got out. I don't support banning people without giving them a chance to respond, so please take this into consideration, thanks.
Due to the evidence provided, I will give you a chance and believe you on this occasion.

Approved.