First Name: Matthew
 Last Name: Jones
 Sex: Male
 Weight: 204 Pounds
 Nationality: British
 Date of Birth: 08/12/1983
 Place of Birth: Harrow, London, England, UK
 Current Residence: 37 Backstreet, EvoCity
 Past Residence (If Applicable): 18 Fernald Drive, UK (formerly)
 Medical History: Slight limp in his leg due to a leg injury in late 2018
 Military History (If Applicable): N/A
 Social Security Number (SSN): 666-34-8808

Why are you applying for the Ministry of Peace? I find it’s aims to be interesting and to be for the benefit of the region that it serves. I’d very much like to be a part of such a positive and beneficial entity.
 What can you bring to the Ministry of Peace? A disciplined attitude after years of service to the EC:PD (2005-2019). I can bring obedience to follow the orders and commands of my superiors, and also teamwork to work with my peers to provide the best service possible to any Ministry of Peace activities.
 Do you have any experience in the field? Former Estleback Corporation TFO (Oct 2017 - Jan 2018). Did one security and peacekeeping contract with them.

Biography: I was born in Harrow, London, UK on 08/12/1973. Lived a normal British life growing up. Passed my GCSEs and A-Levels in 1990 and 1992, respectively. Worked in local security firms throughout the 1990s in the UK and Ireland. Was briefly in the IT field in 2000. Moved to EvoCity in early 2001, and ran a local convenience store from 2001 to 2006. Have been in the EC:PD since 2005, and was promoted to Sergeant in 2014, and later promoted to Lieutenant in 2017. Have since left the police force from active service in early 2019. Have been in several non-important and quite frankly forgettable entities, but have served as an EBC TFO for 3 months.

Do you have anything else to add? N/A

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Falcon, Kippsee, Pollux
[Image: xnQyily.png]

Ministry of Peace
“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

Thank you for your application Lieutenant Jones. Your application is currently under review and the HR department will reach out to you in the coming weeks for your interview.

Regards and good luck,
 2Lt. Tom Lacetta
 HR Department
 Ministry of Peace
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Lewwings
[Image: Z19cn63.png]

Ministry of Peace
“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”
Today the newly-constructed MPS Hammurabi arrived at the Ranox City docks, its intent is unknown but it may have something to do with the Jaguay Putelle II, the late Estleback Corporation's apparent flagship. Risk assessments of the MPS Hammurabi noted that the armaments on the ship could easily level coastal towns and cities in mere minutes. The state of the art railguns mounted on the turrets have a range of 100 nautical miles, or 160 nautical kilometers, giving the ship unprecedented firepower. 

Below is the Ministry's public documentation of the MPS Hammurabi.

[Image: lVWPGO7.png]

Ranox News Network's reporter Thomas Geriardi was given permission to board the ship and took the following photographs.

Spoiler :
[Image: NVFgXCJ.jpg]

Spoiler :
[Image: nQZOMYf.jpg]

Spoiler :
[Image: v26GfCI.jpg]

- The British Broadcasting Corporation
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 10 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Jonas, Coffee, Grizzly, Pollux, Lewwings, Eisenhorn, Byra, Chumps, Ranger, Indie
Closed due to inactivity.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<