[Unofficial] Ministry of Peace
[Image: xnQyily.png]

Ministry of Peace
“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

The Ministry of Peace, or Minipax for short, is a global paramilitary organization that specializes in combat-based risk assessment, warfare tactics, vehicular and aerospace engineering, chemical and pharmaceutical-based military research and development, and armament manufacturing. Founded in 1984 at first as a paramilitary extension of the United Nations Department of Peacekeeping Operations, Minipax quickly earned its global reputation and renown by ensuring that their combatants and operatives would undergo the most extensive and rigorous training. By 1991, top secret missions, now declassified by the U.N. and the U.S. Department of the Interior, were carried out by Minipax operatives all over the world, specifically in Somalia where the live capture of multiple Somali warlords and terrorists occurred. Throughout the next decade, Minipax would participate in multiple operations around the globe, the majority of which were U.N.-led peacekeeping actions. Minipax was one of the few paramilitary organizations to receive world-wide funding from multiple governments around the world, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Russia for a short period of time. This funding would eventually lead to the military technology monopoly Minipax holds onto safely today.

Soon after the attacks on September 11th, 2001, the Ministry of Peace was granted special access to multiple government arsenals around the world, from Japan all the way to the Czech Republic, by supranational organizations including the United Nations and the European Union. With the war on terrorism coming to a never-ending status quo, Minipax has now been granted supranational authority all over the western world in hopes of neutralizing the ever-growing terrorist threat.

Minipax Operatives have participated in many conflicts such as:
 The Iraq War (2003-2009)
 The Qamishli Massacre (2004)
 The Yemeni Shia Insurgency (2004-2011)
 The Iran-PJAK Conflict (2004-2010)
 The Fatah-Hamas Conflict (2006-2009)
 The Conflicts in Nahr al-Bared (2007)
 The Iraqi-Kurdish Conflict (2017)
 The Hondai Gang Preventative War (2019)
 [REDACTED]
 [REDACTED]
 [REDACTED]
 [REDACTED]

Minipax currently has military jurisdiction in "special conflict zones" in the Middle East granted by the U.S. government, the Iraqi government, the Saudi Arabian governments, the Israeli government, and the United Nations Security Council. Minipax has successfully completed operations alongside U.S. military combat groups.

Roster, Ranks, and Decorations
Current Operatives: 20

Current Decorations
[Image: MtS28oR.jpg] - Combat Action Ribbon
[Image: YQUAGRW.jpg] - Distinguished Service Ribbon
[Image: 12I8Z6W.jpg] - Evocity Campaign Ribbon
[Image: tuR6Kkj.jpg] - Ranox City Campaign Ribbon
[Image: GfJ3kSN.jpg] - Prisoner of War Ribbon
[Image: nU5YJro.jpg] - Hondai Gang Conflict Service Ribbon
[Image: k8KB0yw.jpg] - Lifesaving Ribbon
[Image: MuzgQp3.jpg] - Purple Heart Ribbon

Spoiler: Private (PVT)

[Image: otZK8YM.png] Pvt. Joseph Pink - [FL:M] Chumps (STEAM_0:0:43066753)          
Decorations: [Image: MtS28oR.jpg] [Image: 12I8Z6W.jpg] [Image: k8KB0yw.jpg] [Image: nU5YJro.jpg] [Image: MuzgQp3.jpg]                  

[Image: otZK8YM.png] Pvt. Steve Bords - [FL:RP] Coffee (STEAM_0:0:12501415)              
Decorations: [Image: MtS28oR.jpg] [Image: 12I8Z6W.jpg] [Image: nU5YJro.jpg]       

[Image: otZK8YM.png] Pvt. Gary Whitehall - [FL:RP] RedPanda (STEAM_0:0:87489469)       

[Image: otZK8YM.png] Pvt. Richard Thurman - General Rickets (STEAM_0:1:65599084)    

[Image: otZK8YM.png] Pvt. John Hoxton - [FL:RP] JohnSilver (STEAM_0:0:51937092)      
Decorations: [Image: MtS28oR.jpg] [Image: 12I8Z6W.jpg] [Image: nU5YJro.jpg]              

[Image: otZK8YM.png] Pvt. Robert Alexander - [FL:RP] Grizzly (STEAM_0:0:84941122)
Decorations:

[Image: otZK8YM.png] Pvt. Kristian Nebula - [FL:RP] Wolven (STEAM_0:1:121483633)
Decorations:

Spoiler: Private First Class (PFC)

[Image: jancKEv.png] Pfc. Matt Dawn - [FL:RP] Pollux (STEAM_0:1:45419786)  

[Image: jancKEv.png] Pfc. Max Smith - [FL:RP] TASSIA (STEAM_0:0:100213027)      
Decorations: [Image: MtS28oR.jpg] [Image: 12I8Z6W.jpg] [Image: MuzgQp3.jpg]       

[Image: jancKEv.png] Pfc. Peter White - [FL:RP] PeterWhite (STEAM_0:1:129175771)

[Image: jancKEv.png] Pfc. Marty McFly - [FL] Zecon (STEAM_0:0:55935686)
Decorations:

[Image: jancKEv.png] Pfc. Magnus Declan -  [FL:RP] Jonas (STEAM_0:0:43066753)
Decorations:

Spoiler: Corporal (CPL)

[Image: Hbk4M65.png] Cpl. Tony Manzella - [FL:M] Ranger (STEAM_0:1:103998288)         

[Image: Hbk4M65.png] Cpl. Steven Bords - [FL] Arny (STEAM_0:0:56400266)     
Decorations: [Image: MtS28oR.jpg] [Image: 12I8Z6W.jpg] [Image: nU5YJro.jpg] [Image: MuzgQp3.jpg]                            

Spoiler: Sergeant (SGT)

[Image: bTuo1ER.png] Sgt. Dean Grimes - [FL] Random (STEAM_0:1:57769738)       
Decorations:  

Spoiler: Staff Sergeant (SSG)

[Image: htBQ355.png] Ssg. Pedro Pablo - [FL] Dob (STEAM_0:0:199645405)         

Spoiler: Second Lieutenant (2LT)

[Image: sPSN5Qd.png] 2Lt. Matt Velazquez - [FL] Panda (STEAM_0:0:63257200)   

[Image: sPSN5Qd.png] 2Lt. Tom Lacetta - [FL] Kippsee (STEAM_0:0:32750056)
Decorations:

Spoiler: First Lieutenant (1LT)

-

Spoiler: Major (MAJ)

[Image: 58t9pfu.png] Maj. Arthur Levitt - Jarz (STEAM_0:1:10448444)
Decorations:

Spoiler: Colonel (COL)

[Image: KFqvVQ9.png] Col. Louis Fontaine - [FL:RP] Falcon (STEAM_0:0:66948201)   
Decorations: [Image: MtS28oR.jpg] [Image: 12I8Z6W.jpg] [Image: nU5YJro.jpg] [Image: k8KB0yw.jpg]

Conflicts

Minipax Preventative War against the “Hondai Gang.”
War declared on May 29th, 2019.
Unconditional surrender accepted on May 30th, 2019.

Application and Employment

Minipax is looking for the best of the best. Quality and quantity are factors in sending in an application.

Disclaimer: Applicants should note that applications with a poor quality of English grammar will not be accepted.

Spoiler :
Code:
[b]OOC Information:[/b]
 Steam Name:
 Steam ID:
 Roleplay Points:
 Bans:
 Blacklists:
 References:

[b]IC Information:[/b]
 First Name:
 Last Name:
 Weight:
 Nationality:
 Date of Birth:
 Place of Birth:
 Current Residence:
 Past Residence (If Applicable):
 Medical History:
 Military History (If Applicable):
 Social Security Number (SSN):

Why are you applying for the Ministry of Peace?
 What can you bring to the Ministry of Peace?
 Do you have any experience in the field?

Biography:

Do you have anything else to add?

Join our communications channel, here.

Regards and good luck,
 Col. Louis Fontaine.

Inspired by Killjoy, Eisenhorn, Narc, and Faustie’s Ministry of Peace
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 18 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Luna, Ranger, Lewwings, Panda, Chumps, Pollux, Kippsee, Wolven, RedPanda, god, Indie, Random, TASSIA, Coffee, SpaghettiFTW, Grizzly, Bobby, Grape
[Image: xnQyily.png]

Ministry of Peace

01.09.18 / 08:32 GMT - United Nations Security Council unanimously commission the creation of the Ministry of Peace petitioned by head representatives from both the United States and the United Kingdom in order to coerce terrorist organizations such as ISIL to succumb.

01.09.18 / 08:58 GMT - United Nations Security Council unanimously vote to give the Ministry of Peace full control over major military installations across the globe.

01.09.18 / 09:24 GMT - United Nations Security Council unanimously vote to give the Ministry of Peace full control over major nuclear launch sites and silos across the east coast of the United States and eastern Europe.

01.09.18 / 10:43 GMT - United Nations Security Council unanimously vote for the protected release of nuclear codes from both the United States and other nuclear-capable European countries.

01.09.18 / 11:11 GMT - United Nations S̵͉̩̲͔͇̰͈͉̰͉̼̟̀̅͋̅̈͑͛̚è̶͍̝̳͔̪̃͋̿̓̽̓͑̔͛̇͒͗͘̕͜c̸̯͔͋̒̔̾̌͗̆͛͋̚urity Cǒ̸̠͎̫̰͊̽̆ư̶̲̺͚̪̖̄̆͂̈́͐̓̀̂͌̈́̍̽͘͝n̶̨̦̜͙͉̭͈͙̳̟̗͈̣͓̜͐̓̊̌̒͌́̾̊͋̾͝c̴̢̧̬͕͙̳̝̭̼̐̏̚͝il fail to v̶̧̺̲̳̭̯͚̗̺̜͈̭̖̭̒o̷͚̅̅̋̉.̵͔̩̯̃̌̽͂̋̃͜͠.̶̹̮̀́̊̋̌̐̈̀͒̃̚͘͝͝͠/̶̡̨͔͓̦͇̞̖̭̦̿̿̐.̸̢̡̛̖͔̜͖̹̮̦̫̪̙̤͕͍̂̑̌͛̈͊͒͊̆̐̐͌̏̿.̴̨̡̧̡̭͖͈̤̝̙̞̻̠̃̏̓̈́̍̂̿̋̽̋̑̚͜-̷̧̮̪͉̼͚̳͖̳̩̮̯̭͌̓̀̓̾͂̾͗-̷̞̼͇͕̝͚̫̰̗̲̲̏̋͊̿͗̀̏̐̅̏́̀̄͝͝.̴̛̫͍̩̳̜̱̞̤̹̖͉͌̊͊̄̉̎̆͝-̴̡̤͈͍̲̹͔̤͉̟̻̓̈́̓̐̋͊͘͜.̸̛̦̺͙̩͈̺̯͚̺̙͍̒̇̈̽͂͐̓͑͆͐͛́͋ͅ/̶̡̨̝͓͓̠̭̗̩̎̀̚͜͜.̸̧̤̻̞͙̥̪̘̤̬̿̅́̾̈́̊͝ͅ... ... ... ...

01.09.18 / 11:40 GMT - United Nations Security Council unanimously vote to yield major military capabilities possessed by the United States and eastern European countries to the Ministry of Peace.

*Taken from minutes of U.N. Security Council emergency meeting - 01.09.18.

Bessho: "This is unacceptable. Why do you think you can barge in here and demand this absolute power? I find it is -"

Haley: "You've heard the opinions. They can't defend themselves, it's now or never Mr. Bessho, the time is now. Sanction them."

Bessho: "Do you agree? Even you Mrs. Haley? You honestly think this is good for the world? Now?"

Haley: "We do not have a choice. You heard the representatives. It's unanimous, end the discussion Mr. Bessho."

Bessho: "I understand, with a final vote, we have unanimously decided that the Ministry of Peace will have full military jurisdiction within the eastern United States and Europe. This meeting is concluded. M̵̠͂͗̐̍ã̶̡̺̺̣̪̝̠̬̉́̔̏̉͊̋̆̉͆̉̏̽͘ͅy̶̨͉̙̞̖̤͓̻̱͎̠͈̔̽̃̅͊́͗͂̚̕͝ ̷̢̨̢̞̤͈̘̱͍̟̯͙̗̔͊̅̒̉̃̃́̀́͌́̅̔͝G̶͇̀͛͆͒̀͘ơ̸̧͚̭̹̮̞̥̫̖̣̈͊̅̏̎d̶̘̂̄̓͆͑͗̋̓ ̷̡̛̛̩̜̱͙̘̦̊̆̍̃̌̊̓̾̆̏̎̚ḩ̸̼̖̰̫̹̊̂͊͐̅̀̇̒̃̒͊̕͘͝a̴͙̥̬͊̚v̸̨̫̻͈̣̘̭̹̣̟̝̞̀͋̍̂̑̀̔̋͐é̴̛̫͎͙͈̖̹͖̰̠͓̼ ̵̢̨̠͖̗̯̭̺̅m̴̘͎͎͉̙̟̹̹̫͈̘̼̰͋́͋́̑̊̓̋͝͝͝e̷̡̧͕̟̜͉̟̐r̷̡̡̛̭̮̦͔̞͖͑̈́͊̏̾̏͋̎͑̋̀̊̔͜ͅć̷̬̹͉̙̙̜̄̀̇̌̽̿̎͌̿͘ẙ̸̟͇͈̤̪̱̬͜.̶͔̻̘̟̀̓͊͊̂͌̔̃̕̕͝.̴̡̨̢̳͎̭̹̻̹͇̳̯̮͕̞̌͊̈̀͂̓͆̓͐͐͝͝͝.̴̪͎̠̙̭̠̓͌̽͋̏̚͝"

Transcript from BBC 01.09.18 / 09:01 GMT
"With the recent developments in the levant and the Middle East such as the execution of Syrian hostages from Islamic terrorist cells such as ISIL, the United Nations Security Council has unanimously voted to commission the quote on quote, Ministry of Peace. Now the Ministry of Peace, what does this sound like? It definitely -"

"Yes, definitely some dystopian paramilitary from 1984!"

"Exactly, now I personally don't know if this is a good idea, but if the member states agreed then it must be the best choice for the western world and its assets?"

"Well, I'm unsure at that belief, I for one don't agree with the fact that the U.N. ceded its eastern European nuclear and military assets to this new 'commission,' and I certainly don't know what the U.K. had in mind when they pushed this representative to the council, that concerns me most of all..."

"Now there were leaked photographs of a recent operation by this new 'commission,' and frankly, I am definitely not amused, this is something one would see in a Vietnam War documentary, it's unreal."

"Yes, for all you out there tuning in, don't check up on those photos, they're neither good for the heart nor the mind, may God have mercy on what the world has come to..."
The following 9 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Luna, Lewwings, Panda, Pollux, Kippsee, Wolven, god, Random, SpaghettiFTW
[Image: PLlKgD5.png]

Ministry of Peace

Radio Transcript from Operation "Dagger" 01.09.18 / 02:35 GMT

"Grizzly-21, this is Maverick, ready to drop the payload, over."
"Maverick, this is Grizzly-21, standing by, get the light from FOB Phoenix, over."
"Operation's been green-lit, Grizzly-21 you have the go ahead, stay back two klicks and advance at 0240, Maverick out."

"Dropping GBU-57 'Bunker Buster,' over."
"Thermal shows multiple signatures down, over."
"Heads up, six GBU-28s checking on that, over."
"That's a hit! Send in the GAU-8, over."
"Call it in on 0.7321755, 51.4917059, over."
"A-10 Thunderbolt 10 klicks out, over."
"Alright boys, send in the cavalry."

"Maverick, this is Grizzly-21, advancing to 0.7321755, 51.4917059, over."
"Grizzly-21, this is Maverick, we hit at least 20 armed insurgents, they're all over the place, watch your step..."
"Alright Maverick, we have the Minipax M2s, any other info we need, over."
"At least eight insurgents entered buildings behind the ridge to the north, hit 'em with extreme prejudice, out."

BBC Public Service Announcement 01.10.18 / 02:58 GMT

In the past six hours, a combination of the U.S. Louisiana National Guard 256th Infantry Combat Team and a Minipax Operations Fireteam were deployed on the outskirts of the Syrian city of Deir Ezzor ordered to terminate remaining terrorist insurgents in the area. After bombardment by a Lockheed AC-130, three F-35A Lightning II aircraft, and an A-10 Thunderbolt II, at least 20 insurgents were found strewn across the three-acre field in front of the terrorist-controlled compound and the fireteams were deployed. Eight more insurgents were suspected to be hiding inside the compound. 

The fireteams entered the compound and were ordered to terminate the remaining insurgents with extreme prejudice. The Ministry has ordered that photos be released of the infiltration, no matter how graphic they may be. The Ministry urges the public to view said photos.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
[Image: CBH_714NTYMReymmlnn17kmD1JFBevS3Ar7qaSvj...NimRMEQEgT]

Spoiler :
[Image: s5PYllQazrHTFyiHWOlulxMGk17LF-FkcnnQeY48...x4ImInPlpx]

Spoiler :
[Image: 7cTAkjAjasT9QkVHCAZuMNmD1MhpcFg7mOjtKSnp...CKGXgMYaES]

Spoiler :
[Image: zQjkp6AeD6RHlG5UYoNPt2UBdGUkw2yvhEdRAcng...YJ7eK1T7Nm]

Spoiler :
[Image: uIY-_M-_9mYkXaMAe-CMSYlitgk2Sspq9dEsQDaz...6iEjwrNVm6]

All insurgents were killed in the firefight, while there were no U.S./Minipax casualties.
The British Broadcasting Corporation
The following 8 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Lewwings, Luna, Panda, Pollux, Kippsee, Wolven, Random, SpaghettiFTW
Reserved.
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Luna, Pollux
Good luck, seems fucking lit
[Image: QwvaaZG.png]
The following 1 user Likes Seifenspende's post:
  • Falcon
Best of luck, Falcon, I love the effort put into this! Heart

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Falcon
Hopefully it's better than the old mop! Good luck guys.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • Falcon, Grizzly
(05-17-2019, 06:18 PM)Link Wrote: Hopefully it's better than the old mop! Good luck guys.

Oh the good old days.
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Link
Looking forward to seeing what comes of this clan, I predict great things!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Falcon
Looks really really good, best of luck.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Falcon