in a bit
Goodbye, you were a respected member of the FL community.

Shame you have left in such an abrupt manner.
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Falcon, SpaghettiFTW
Didn't know you well but I've heard good things.

No need to go out with a bang, but I'd be happy to welcome you back anytime. Have a good summer.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
If I were you, I would have waited until Ranox came out to see if the server activity increased and if not, make the call after.

Never know, Ranox could spark FL back up

But take care man. I fully respect your decision for leaving
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
(05-16-2019, 03:01 AM)Rossi Wrote: If I were you, I would have waited until Ranox came out to see if the server activity increased and if not, make the call after.

Never know, Ranox could spark FL back up

But take care man. I fully respect your decision for leaving

Hopefully it does, playing on a server that dies at 10pm each day isn’t fun, voted for v5p but it does look very promising, probably gonna be a month or 2 tho, and maybe they should release it with an update.
(05-15-2019, 09:37 PM)Falcon Wrote: Didn't know you well but I've heard good things.

No need to go out with a bang, but I'd be happy to welcome you back anytime. Have a good summer.

Cheers man have a good one too
Careful mate, I got banned before for saying "server is dead" by Soulripper himself hahahaa. You're right 100%. Nepotism based promotion system, no roleplay or enjoyability at all unless you enjoy sucking up to people who are below you in every way besides rank.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
Loooool, cry baby!!!
Bye, thanks for coming i guess. Have to admit there is no need to go like that.... but k
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
immature. leaving and complaining but all you really want is attention. if you truly think the server was trash and you dont give a shit about it then why make a goodbye thread in the first place?

goodbye & grow up
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Lewwings, Jessixa
(05-16-2019, 05:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Loooool, cry baby!!!

Crying so much me even though I’m not?
Orijinal’a ban was justified if that’s what your assuming.

Server is dead because rp and playerbase is just so low and it’s “trash” (as in not enjoyable, not quite literally trash)

Goodbye tho!