kippsee, dobby
Your Name: SpaghettiFTW

Accused Staff Member: kippsee, dobby

Involved users
orijinal since he was with me

Date & Time (GMT): 15/5/19 @ 17:30 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
Always spawning stuff in for seemingly no reason just to deathmatch. Console logs here, happens everday, someone also proceeded to play cod zombies for the whole server to hear at one point, this is done everyday with no reason. This also clearly isn't for testing since you wouldn't need to do that.

Giving [FL] Kippsee a weapon_rpg
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Dob respawned [FL] Dob.
(!) (STAFF): [FL:M] Ranger is no-longer invisible.
Giving [FL] Kippsee a weapon_crossbow
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Dob respawned [FL] Kippsee.
(<3) (OOC) SpaghettiFTW: i hear rpgd
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Dob respawned [FL] Dob.
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Kippsee slayed [FL] Kippsee.
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Kippsee respawned [FL] Kippsee.
You received $320 salary. $80 paid to tax. 
Giving [FL] Dob a weapon_shotgun
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Mr. Orijinal: Giving [FL] Kippsee a weapon_crossbow
(Radio) Peter Gan: President of Leafdon could you warrant Jamie Hyneman (1674) for an
arrest for reason Reckles driving fleeding police.
Giving [FL] Kippsee a weapon_ar2
(Radio) Steven Bords: I have warranted Jamie Hyneman for an arrest for duration 15
minutes.
(Radio) Peter Gan: I have arrested Jamie Hyneman.
Giving [FL] Dob a weapon_smg1
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Kippsee respawned [FL] Kippsee.
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Dob slayed [FL] Dob.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Kippsee: Sorry testing
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: Giving [FL] Dob a weapon_smg1
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: Giving [FL] Kippsee a weapon_crossbow
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Mr. Orijinal: Admins are fighting on the roof ahaha wtf
(<3) (OOC) SpaghettiFTW: me and you both know thats a lie
(*) (OOC) [FL] Dob: Arny you know how it is
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: haahhaha
(*) (OOC) [FL] Kippsee: Dob stole my girl
(!) (STAFF): [FL:M] Ranger is now invisible.
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: tbh i would do the same
(*) (OOC) [FL] Dob: We can share
Yeah grow up, we have permissions to spawn things in so we did and tested different things out, if affected nobody as it was out of the way. If SA's have a problem with us doing such things then we wouldn't have the power to do so.

Cheers lovely,

Kippo
(05-15-2019, 05:41 PM)kippsee Wrote: Yeah grow up, we have permissions to spawn things in so we did and tested different things out, if affected nobody as it was out of the way. If SA's have a problem with us doing such things then we wouldn't have the power to do so.

Cheers lovely,

Kippo

I appreciate your comment to "grow up", however I do believe it is you in the wrong, you also wouldn't need to test admin weapons everyday for *seemingly* no reason.
May I also ask you to please, act professionally in this admin case as they should be taken seriously and you shouldn't insult people.
  • Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
  • Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
  • Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
  • Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
  • Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
  • Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
  • Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite

• Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
  • Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
  • Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
  • Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
  • Messing around, for example killing other admins as well as users with administrator tool or punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.

• Going against guidelines, i.e prop limit requirements (some leniency acceptable).

Thank you for highlighting out the rules, like I don't know them already.

You have no sufficient evidence, all I can see is me spawning in different weapons which doesn't actually prove anything. The comment what I made in OOC was a joke, if you wasn't aware. Dob hasn't actually stolen my girl, he hasn't got the looks!

Me and Dobby were testing things out, please show evidence that proves me wrong.

Thank you,

Kippsee
(05-15-2019, 05:52 PM)kippsee Wrote: Thank you for highlighting out the rules, like I don't know them already.

You have no sufficient evidence, all I can see is me spawning in different weapons which doesn't actually prove anything. The comment what I made in OOC was a joke, if you wasn't aware. Dob hasn't actually stolen my girl, he hasn't got the looks!

Me and Dobby were testing things out, please show evidence that proves me wrong.

Thank you,

Kippsee

Can you please take this admin abuse seriously and keep on topic instead of being sarcastic, logs will show that you are doing this all the time and that is far too much, proving it is not testing, what use does a rpg have for testing, since it has no use in the gamemode?

The evidence is sufficient.
I am taking this AA seriously, however your evidence isn't actually proving anything.

If you was reporting someone for RDM, would you think posting a line from the logs of them spawning an XM for example would be sufficient... no. So why would this case be any different?
If we do it all the time then back the evidence behind that claim.

Anyways I will continue.

"Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people."

Show me a video/logs that proves me RDMing players with an RPG? I didn't so you can't which dismisses this.

"Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite"

Show me using my admin commands on other staff / players? I didn't so you can't which dismisses this.

"Messing around, for example killing other admins as well as users with administrator tool or punishment commands for the fun of it, etc."

We wasn't messing around, we were testing, show evidence to disprove me. You don't as it was away from the public eye so that dismisses this.

I don't mind having an AA against me however this is pointless?
Giving [FL] Kippsee a vc_spikestrip_wep
Model missing: models/immigrant/witcher3props2/melitele1.mdl
Giving [FL] Kippsee a vc_wrench
Giving [FL] Kippsee a vc_jerrycan
Player Slaint (STEAM_0:1:245587480) has joined the game.
(!) (STAFF): [FL:M] Ranger brought [FL] Arny.
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Dob brought [FL] Arny.
(OOC) Dylann: guys
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Kippsee brought [FL] Arny.
(OOC) Dylann: what the frick

What was the need for giving yourself these weapons also, I assume its more "testing" purposes when if you actually wanted to test anyone can go on single player and use rpg's etc themselves?

If you could hear the sound and the constant respawning that happend during this, it is very obvious it is a deathmatch opposed to testing
There is no point in me repeating myself, all these if's and but's when you need proper evidence. What we were testing is none of your business, one of the reasons why we did it out of the way. I am sorry if the "constant sounds" ruined your immersion however that alone isn't abuse.

I am no longer going to reply as this is going nowhere, all I see is flying accusations when a lot of the things you have said have been extremely exaggerated, "you do this everyday" when in fact I don't. Please be warned not to continue throwing these sorts of false accusations around as you can get banned for lying in the courthouse.
(05-15-2019, 05:41 PM)kippsee Wrote: Yeah grow up, we have permissions to spawn things in so we did and tested different things out, if affected nobody as it was out of the way. If SA's have a problem with us doing such things then we wouldn't have the power to do so.

Cheers lovely,

Kippo

Except on the abuse template page it says:
Quote:
  • Messing around, for example killing other admins as well as users with administrator tool or punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.

There was no legitimate reason for you to *test* the weapons that would've actually been useful, and you said it was just because you have permission and tested it for no reason, therefore making it just for the fun of it, which is against the rules. If it was to test these guns for a legitimate thing i'm sure no one would have an issue with it?, however this was clearly just for the fun of it.

You will also see from the below video that it really doesn't sound like any *testing* is going on, instead is a deathmatch judging by the sound of rpgs and rapid machine gun fire just after being spawned.

https://plays.tv/video/5cddadee0234952125/f

Also, you did this further on in the session you played aswell: (Fists were also given but i left that out since its a perfectly valid roleplay tool)

Giving [FL] Kippsee a vc_spikestrip_wep
Model missing: models/immigrant/witcher3props2/melitele1.mdl
Giving [FL] Kippsee a vc_wrench
Giving [FL] Kippsee a vc_jerrycan
Player Slaint (STEAM_0:1:245587480) has joined the game.
(!) (STAFF): [FL:M] Ranger brought [FL] Arny.
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Dob brought [FL] Arny.
(OOC) Dylann: guys
(!) (STAFF): [FL] Kippsee brought [FL] Arny.
(OOC) Dylann: what the frick
(!) (STAFF):  Kippsee teleported [FL] Arny back to previous location. 

Quote:kippsee: "said have been extremely exaggerated, "you do this everyday" when in fact I don't"

I don't mean just you in particular but quite a few members of the staff team, which I didn't have evidence for, however some occasions it has been used for roleplay situation or just to add to it, I didn't mean you in particular and apologies for that being worded particularly badly.
Hey Spaghetti,

Nor Kippsee or I abused our powers. Our testing took was over the course of about a minute. We did it out the public eye and no one on the server was affected. No ''deathmatches'' occurred it was all for a valid reason. 

''Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.''

No RDM happened, I had kippsee's consent. 

''Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite''

No random slays occurred. They all had good reason (which is none of your business). 

''Messing around, for example killing other admins as well as users with administrator tool or punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.''

It was testing. It went on for a minute. As soon as the testing was done, we stopped. We were not killing each other for the fun of it, it was testing. End of.