Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jerermy Kyle being Axed
(05-16-2019, 01:30 AM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: Pretty sure Dr. Phil almost does the same thing, profiting off of dumb people while not necessarily bullying them

You and forgee should be on jeremy kyle. The story would read "Mr.Skar cheated on forgee with sheep boy joe joe"
(05-16-2019, 06:04 PM)Sentinel Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 01:30 AM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: Pretty sure Dr. Phil almost does the same thing, profiting off of dumb people while not necessarily bullying them

You and forgee should be on jeremy kyle. The story would read "Mr.Skar cheated on forgee with sheep boy joe joe"

I do fuck Joe on the regular!
Regards,
Forgee
Fearless Administrator  |  Event Manager

[Image: source.gif]

I noticed no-one wanted love island cancelled when two people killed themselves, maybe the viewing figures are just a coincidence??
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Marty
Lie detector tests and polygraphs are widely known to be inaccurate as fuck. Hence why they aren't admissable in most courts. The only thing a lie detector has going for it is it detects lies at a rate higher than chance, but that's about it.

The guy was unstable the show should have had some sort of safeguards in place as a lot of people with mental health conditions don't have proper insight in to their condition however simple events can make things trigger their conditions.

Saying he knew what he was signing up for doesn't absolve the show of its guilt.
[Image: giphy.gif]

DISCLAIMER: No actual Captain Barry’s were hurt in the production of this Gif.

(05-17-2019, 07:02 AM)Marty Wrote: Lie detector tests and polygraphs are widely known to be inaccurate as fuck. Hence why they aren't admissable in most courts. The only thing a lie detector has going for it is it detects lies at a rate higher than chance, but that's about it.

The guy was unstable the show should have had some sort of safeguards in place as a lot of people with mental health conditions don't have proper insight in to their condition however simple events can make things trigger their conditions.

Saying he knew what he was signing up for doesn't absolve the show of its guilt.

The show is an entertainment show that deals with personal conflicts, it’s been around 15 years or so - you’d have to be stupid not to know that this show rarely solves the issues of the people who are on.

I don’t feel the responsibility should be moved and pinned on the Jeremy Kyle Show, as they really aren’t too blame for an already mentally unstable man.
[Image: LzuctfU.png]
Credits to Awestruck
where else am I supposed to see the worst teeth in Britain
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 3 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Bobby, Joe Joe, PhantomSolaris
(05-17-2019, 10:18 AM)Janzo 火 Wrote: where else am I supposed to see the worst teeth in Britain

On the 'You thread. By a certain Administrator whomst has not so pearly whites
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Administrator

[Image: hlDszEi.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Janzo 火, Wolven
I disagree with the show being axed, as Phantom said, other shows haven’t been axed following suicide(s). So why was Jeremy Kyle? A show which is known for having people who in some cases are mentally unstable and there is always the risk. However love island, the contestants are bullied and trolled afterwards... I honestly think it should be cancelled and not Jeremy Kyle.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Roleplay Teacher

[Image: panda_sig_1.png]
The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Lewwings, PhantomSolaris