Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jerermy Kyle being Axed
Jerermy Kyle has been axed because of a guest overdosed and killed himself because of a lie detecter test. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/bi...e=Facebook

Who am I going to pick on now...
[Image: kflDmEy.png]
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
the guest killed himself because of his mental state, not because of a lie detector, lie detectors do not kill.
never watched the show - I get heavy benefit vibes from the audience and viewers as well as contestants.
Lol first thought he had gotten stabbed by an axe. I may ask what does “axed” mean? Is that the show has closed down?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(05-15-2019, 12:00 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Lol first thought he had gotten stabbed by an axe. I may ask what does “axed” mean? Is that the show has closed down?
Axed means being closed down or deleted haha
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
The following 1 user Likes RonniBarker's post:
  • Eclipze
(05-15-2019, 11:40 AM)juicyorange Wrote: the guest killed himself because of his mental state, not because of a lie detector, lie detectors do not kill.
never watched the show - I get heavy benefit vibes from the audience and viewers as well as contestants.
I know, I was just more or less quoting what it's been said on the article... but yeah, it's fucking dumb. Someone killed themsleves after Love Island but they didn't axed love island so it's really stupid that they stopped Jeremy Kyle.
The following 1 user Likes RonniBarker's post:
  • juicyorange
(05-15-2019, 01:41 PM)RonniBarker Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 12:00 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Lol first thought he had gotten stabbed by an axe. I may ask what does “axed” mean? Is that the show has closed down?
Axed means being closed down or deleted haha

Thanks for clearing that up!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The show should not be held accountable for the mistakes/mental stability of others
[Image: LzuctfU.png]
Credits to Awestruck
it's dumb, some idiot thinks jeremy kyle caused this death, you know what you're getting into on that show. HE DIDN'T CAUSE THE DEATH
[Image: unknown.png]

-richie x
(05-15-2019, 05:52 PM)richieb Wrote: it's dumb, some idiot thinks jeremy kyle caused this death, you know what you're getting into on that show. HE DIDN'T CAUSE THE DEATH

Amen
[Image: LzuctfU.png]
Credits to Awestruck
Rip to the guy but Idk why he would go on there knowing he is lying and then go do that