SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48671337

BanID: 82228

Ban Reason
Bypassing AFK timer

Staff Member: [FL] Dob

Involved users
/

Why should you be unbanned?
I was banned because of "Bypassing AFK Timer" .
First of all Hello,
i want to say that i didnt really bypass it i was learning on my computer(because of my mastership examination) and had Garrys mod open on a 2nd window , a friend of mine told me that he will come online as soon as possible too, thats why i didnt closed it. I also was citizien so that i dont "farm" Money is clear i hope so.
After 20 Minutes i switched in and just walked forward and then i pressed tab to go back to study .
And then when my friend came online i was banned. I hope that you can understand my Problem with that ban.
(I didnt had my Headset on,normally when i Study)

Kind regards

[FL:RP]St0n3
So Ranger and I dealt with this case. You were online for a total time of 18 hours playtime during one session. We tried to get your attention before banning you. We waited quite a bit of time. In fact you walked forward at one point. What do you have to say for this?
Since im 20 years old my Mother dont tell me when i need to get off the Computer.
Me and my friends played together since i dont know,yesterday?(Normall when i have free time and when i dont need to work, that happens every Month that i play that much in one session.)
With the forward walking thing, i wrote in the Unban Request "After 20 Minutes i switched in and just walked forward and then i pressed tab to go back to study ."
If you think about it i think you also did play that much in one row.
Denied.