SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156616447

BanID: 82233

Ban Reason
Fearrp

Staff Member: Kippsee

Involved users
Goat.flexibelbread

Why should you be unbanned?
Okay so i was driving to me and my friends houses located at factory when i came to factory it was a raid going on, a police came up to me and said something that i didnt hear anything of because my friends where screaming in discord, I didnt look at the chat so i didnt see that they wrote out of the car. And my friends where screaming in discord so i didnt hear that the police wanted me out of the car. And then a staff member just popped up and said that i broke fearrp and i didnt even for my self know what i had done because i didnt hear the polices. Now i really wanna get unbannad because i want a second chance. And next time im gonna mute my headset in discord every time im near a cop or something goverment worker so i clearly hear what they say. Im really sorry for what i did Sad
INVOLVED - One of the police telling you to exit the car

We said multiple times in CHAT and in MIC so loud sounds is no excuses, we gave you plenty of time and sent multiple messages after you said you could not hear us. Also what did you expect we wanted when your car was surrounded by multiple officers with guns out.
(I don't think I was the only involved user, I could list other officers that where with me)
(05-18-2019, 07:10 PM)Goat Wrote: INVOLVED - One of the police telling you to exit the car

We said multiple times in CHAT and in MIC so loud sounds is no excuses, we gave you plenty of time and sent multiple messages after you said you could not hear us. Also what did you expect we wanted when your car was surrounded by multiple officers with guns out.
(I don't think I was the only involved user, I could list other officers that where with me)
I have added more one more officer that i Think was involved, i actually didnt hear you say anything and i missed the chat and im sorry about that
I get that you did not hear us but when the chat is spammed that's when there is not an excuse as well as you even saying in-game that you could not hear us. I understand fear rp when chat is not used but both was used.
(05-18-2019, 07:25 PM)Goat Wrote: I get that you did not hear us but when the chat is spammed that's when there is not an excuse as well as you even saying in-game that you could not hear us. I understand fear rp when chat is not used but both
 Yeah im sorry and i understand you Think so, I just wanna have a second chance and gonna do it so much better next time
I was told by Chumps to give the ban, therefore I can't input however I will wait on Chumps to reply.
(05-18-2019, 08:25 PM)kippsee Wrote: I was told by Chumps to give the ban, therefore I can't input however I will wait on Chumps to reply.

Okay understand.
The thing i found the most weird about your case of not hearing was once i pulled you up from there suddenly you could hear me clearly...
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Ban expired.

Closed.