Accessories
(12-01-2020, 06:20 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: I don't want to make a new post just for this bug, but the accessories randomly reset. Like for example, I'm wearing a backpack and glasses, then like 15 minutes later, they just disappear and I have to equip them again.

Ok, I figured it out. When you get plant feed from the composter, and press "Destroy all" on the plant feed, it resets your accessories. I'm not sure if using "Destroy all" on other items causes this bug, but I assume so.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(12-05-2020, 10:28 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 06:20 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: I don't want to make a new post just for this bug, but the accessories randomly reset. Like for example, I'm wearing a backpack and glasses, then like 15 minutes later, they just disappear and I have to equip them again.

Ok, I figured it out. When you get plant feed from the composter, and press "Destroy all" on the plant feed, it resets your accessories. I'm not sure if using "Destroy all" on other items causes this bug, but I assume so.

Arny fixed this one a bit ago.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Some parts were fixed, slightly misaligned stuff will be fixed later but isn't a priority or a major bug. If there's some that annoy you a lot just make a bug report detailing what model and what accessory it is.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork