Thanks for everything.
(01-30-2012, 10:44 AM)NiT GriT Wrote: It's ironic how you say the server was so friendly, when you were generally an a**hole to everyone. All my memories of you are flaming people and just generally being rude to everyone. Or doing something that ended up with you murdering a bunch of people. I remember just recently talking about your friend "Caroline" and you took it personally because i guess you have a crush on her or something, and you tried crowbarring me. 18 bans and only 200 hours, what a feat.

Define everyone for me. I was only an asshole to people who spammed me with sh*t like f*ck you and stuff like that. And I haven't done massive rdm ever... And I tried to kill you because you called her fat and a bitch, I guess thats sexism.. Oh well.
(01-29-2012, 01:29 PM)Dubwub Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 11:57 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Oh noo..what a shame. *Sarcasm*. Those bans are for a reason, you need to sort your attitude out for whatever server you choose next.

That wasn't needed. He knows what he has done wrong, and he stated that in his Post, don't be a *** about it.

Because someone says sorry it makes it ok? No. Someone changes by their actions not by a word.

(01-29-2012, 02:33 PM)Braindog Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 11:57 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Oh noo..what a shame. *Sarcasm*. Those bans are for a reason, you need to sort your attitude out for whatever server you choose next.

Your an ass.

I am so sorry for saying my opinion on the matter.
(01-30-2012, 06:20 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Stop being *** on goodbye threads, *** sake

Zzzzap I'd normally agree with you on this but Zymbia opened this door himself by turning agressive.
Ladies, please...

Goodbye Zymbia! Been a good run :-)
I haven't had any experiences with you that I remember. But good luck none the less! Smile
See ya mate!
Dare to think!
Goodbye!
(01-30-2012, 09:27 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Ladies, please...

Goodbye Zymbia! Been a good run :-)

Thanks alot man! It was nice to be knowing you!
Well, Goodbye to you Zymbia, even tho you did something bad, who haven't?

Good luck in the future!!!
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
never got the chance to play with you but well i guess i should just say bye and hope you the best.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate