Thanks for everything.
Oh noo..what a shame. *Sarcasm*. Those bans are for a reason, you need to sort your attitude out for whatever server you choose next.
The following 1 user Likes Jacob1029's post:
  • Aaronv909
(01-29-2012, 11:42 AM)Headster Wrote: Bye, I do have some sympathy but every time i saw you you did something that others didnt like, i did make your 18th ban but it was for being a minge if you did alittle less you could of had a chance but when theres no admins on dont think you can get away with things (too late now) im not the type of person that likes people to be banned but you just didnt RP from what i saw (not saying you havent im saying ive not seen you RP), im sure you was a nice guy as i can see from the community but you cant get away with things and im sure you will be back one day just not today so...

Farewell

Thanks man. Farewell
(01-29-2012, 11:57 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Oh noo..what a shame. *Sarcasm*. Those bans are for a reason, you need to sort your attitude out for whatever server you choose next.

i'm not ganna roleplay anymore.. There simply isn't a server as good as FL just sayin'
(01-29-2012, 11:57 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Oh noo..what a shame. *Sarcasm*. Those bans are for a reason, you need to sort your attitude out for whatever server you choose next.

That wasn't needed. He knows what he has done wrong, and he stated that in his Post, don't be a dick about it.

Your an ass.

anyway take it easy mate, Didnt Rp with your much, but i hope to see you on some day.

Mabey after a few unban requests the admins might show some sympathy after a while! ^^

(01-29-2012, 02:33 PM)Braindog Wrote:

Your an ass.

anyway take it easy mate, Didnt Rp with your much, but i hope to see you on some day.

Mabey after a few unban requests the admins might show some sympathy after a while! ^^

I hope so! The community on the server is so friendly! If i ever should return.. I would hold a party on the server ^^
(01-29-2012, 01:51 AM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: I wanted to thank all the admins on FL (Except of andreas)

Explain that please Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 3 users Like Andreas's post:
  • equal, Headster, Zoidberg
(01-29-2012, 01:51 AM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: I really do think that the server will be a better place without me.

I do too, I'm sorry for appearing to be a complete asshole, but I've had nothing but negative experiences with you concerning RDM and general mingeing.

I mean I ended up having 3 different sets of evidence on you for ban requests.

Nontheless I wish you good luck on future endeavours.
(01-29-2012, 01:51 AM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: (Except of andreas)

Once another admin being hated for doing his job.... Am i right?

Alot of people like him, because he ain't banning them. If he ban you for something then suddenly he is a stupid looser admin or just a general idiot in peoples opinion... D:

But, everyone got their favorites and Andreas just isn't yours, and thats understandable but writing things like that is for no good.

Like gunfish said.

I've never had any other RP experience with you than negative ones including Punchwhoring and General Mingery...

Over n' out.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Andreas
(01-29-2012, 02:57 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 01:51 AM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: I wanted to thank all the admins on FL (Except of andreas)

One of the bans(acually the only ban you gave me) Where by an invalid reason. "No keypads" I we had keypads. That's why i don't like you :[ Els you where a good admin.
(01-29-2012, 03:29 PM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 02:57 PM)Andreas Wrote:

One of the bans(acually the only ban you gave me) Where by an invalid reason. "No keypads" I we had keypads. That's why i don't like you :[ Els you where a good admin.

Seems like a petty thing to hate someone over, or at the very least dislike, get over it imo.