NEW MAP VOTE?
(05-12-2019, 05:48 PM)Midget Wrote: To maintain democracy there should only be one map vote unless explicitly stated BEFORE the map vote began. You wanting another map vote is because you are not happy with the outcome. That is corrupt and you should be ashamed.

I strongly disagree as another map votes between two maps should happen due to USELESS votes not counting

I do agree that adding in the other two maps are pointless, but a vote between just V5P and Ranox should be applied to narrow down the votes and really see how many members in the community want the map. It's maintaining democracy by including EVERYONES voice for the two maps

However, I do see your point as I'm sure every non Ranox voter wants a second vote. But for me personally, I don't care for either map, but I do prefer one. I would just like to see two votes for just them.

I don't believe this is corrupt as he was only just making an unofficial suggestion and it was his opinion and I highly disagree and feel he should not feel ashamed for putting in his voice and suggestion as a member of this community.
Im pretty sure its common sense if your map clearly isn't going to win you either stand your ground or change. Even though I dont want Ranox doing that would just be completely bias and unjust. We shouldn't have to coerce people to change by creating another vote. Their either stick to their post or change to go with a majority.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Haarek
(05-12-2019, 07:49 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Im pretty sure its common sense if your map clearly isn't going to win you either stand your ground or change. Even though I dont want Ranox doing that would just be completely bias and unjust. We shouldn't have to coerce people to change by creating another vote. Their either stick to their post or change to go with a majority.

Respectable opinion

Going to be pretty disappointing to see 83 people vote for Ranox but the server will still have 25 on a day

Needless to say, looks like Ranox is the winning
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Lewwings
(05-12-2019, 05:40 PM)Pollux Wrote: I'm confused.
(05-12-2019, 08:29 PM)Rossi Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 07:49 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Im pretty sure its common sense if your map clearly isn't going to win you either stand your ground or change. Even though I dont want Ranox doing that would just be completely bias and unjust. We shouldn't have to coerce people to change by creating another vote. Their either stick to their post or change to go with a majority.

Respectable opinion

Going to be pretty disappointing to see 83 people vote for Ranox but the server will still have 25 on a day

You realise that server population doesn't consist of all the same "25" people all the time right?
(05-12-2019, 09:08 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 08:29 PM)Rossi Wrote:

Respectable opinion

You realise that server population doesn't consist of all the same "25" people all the time right?

Absolutely!

However, the majority of the 25 people I see on are all the same, if not a few different.

I don't believe what you're saying can really go against the facts on the forums. How is it that there are 177 votes for a map, and about I'd say between 20-50 of those players are inactive or have let the community. 

That's like making a vote for a map change when there is mainly 25 people on the server a say, and you see 15,000 FL members partake in the vote. You would say "How is this an accurate poll?"  

I guarantee you that if this was an Ingame vote, about 80 members would vote if that. I can tell you from joining the server every day, out of the 30 people, 18 of them are on every day. Out of 50 of them, that 30 are on every day or every other day.

I know not every member can play every day or have to wait till the weekend or whatever another excuse is being said. But I'm strictly going to believe that out of 177 people voting in that poll, about 80 of them either play every day or every other day. That's it
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Lewwings
Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]