Gravity doesn't apply?
Bug 
Title of Bug: Gravity doesn't apply?

Description: 
My friend dropped 5 m4's and they just floated away.

Evidence: 
Where is this on the map? Does this happen a lot to you, or was this enclosed incident? An admin can refund you the items
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
It probably only happens in certain parts of the map.

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

(05-07-2019, 09:38 AM)PeterWhite Wrote: It probably only happens in certain parts of the map.

I suppose you are probably right, if so this is a pretty major bug. Luckily we are changing maps soon anyways. If you contact an admin via Forum PM then you can get help refunding them. However are you sure that your friend didn't apply the toolgun to the items if that is even possible?
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
I don't think it is the map to blame. It seems the props are causing the weapon entity to get confused and bug out. I've never seen this bug before, it must be very rare.

This is probably unfix-able, as we don't know the cause of it.

We can refund the M4 shipment if you want.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Luna
Have you been able to replicate this bug or have any clue as to what may have caused it?
Otherwise, I'll be guessing that this is a super-rare one-time bug, and thus cannot really be fixed.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(08-18-2019, 12:38 AM)TASSIA Wrote: Have you been able to replicate this bug or have any clue as to what may have caused it?
Otherwise, I'll be guessing that this is a super-rare one-time bug, and thus cannot really be fixed.

I recently tried replicating this bug but I did not manage to successfully do so. I really think this is a very rare bug.
If this occurs again, please post another bug report, with reference to this one.

Closed.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer