Poll: Map Vote
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remain on V4B1
9.84%
18 9.84%
V5P
34.97%
64 34.97%
Ranox City V1
47.54%
87 47.54%
Chaos City
4.92%
9 4.92%
RP EvoFord
2.73%
5 2.73%
Total 183 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A New Beginning - Map Vote
160 votes but I see an average of 30 people on the server. I don’t feel this poll is an accurate representation of the ACTIVE community of which it will be affecting. I get that some people will return depending on the outcome, but honestly the poll isn’t fair to those active.

(To clarify: I am not concerned of how many votes each map has, purely the amount voting vs. those who are active players)
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Joe Joe, Chumps
(05-09-2019, 10:39 AM)RedPanda Wrote: 160 votes but I see an average of 30 people on the server. I don’t feel this poll is an accurate representation of the ACTIVE community of which it will be affecting. I get that some people will return depending on the outcome, but honestly the poll isn’t fair to those active.

(To clarify: I am not concerned of how many votes each map has, purely the amount voting vs. those who are active players)

Its a community for some reason. Even if you don’t play daily you still should have a vote for which map you want. So why does it matter. I don’t get it

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(05-09-2019, 10:39 AM)RedPanda Wrote: 160 votes but I see an average of 30 people on the server. I don’t feel this poll is an accurate representation of the ACTIVE community of which it will be affecting. I get that some people will return depending on the outcome, but honestly the poll isn’t fair to those active.

Just because there are 30 people on at the same time, doesn't mean those are the only 30 players that are active.

Must be at least a 100 players active and a map change might be a reason for the inactive ones to come back online. Why shouldn't they be allowed to vote.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
The following 3 users Like ElonWuzhou's post:
  • Random, H. Waters, Alertecobra27

Not every community member can join the server every single day some may have the weekend to play, or it may be even less than that. It doesn't mean they aren't competent or know what they want for the community.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • H. Waters

That some flawed ass logic right there fam.
Read that again and give it some more thought.
(05-09-2019, 11:50 AM)Agorith Wrote:

That some flawed ass logic right there fam.
Read that again and give it some more thought.

he is right tho, I think it's less than 30 tho 

that's my opinion
Fearless Veteran 8^)
vote chaos or else
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Lewwings
vote xanax citi
Ranox will be Pines v2
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
looks like thanos city is gonna win