Poll: Map Vote
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remain on V4B1
9.84%
18 9.84%
V5P
34.97%
64 34.97%
Ranox City V1
47.54%
87 47.54%
Chaos City
4.92%
9 4.92%
RP EvoFord
2.73%
5 2.73%
Total 183 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A New Beginning - Map Vote
(05-12-2019, 10:25 PM)Falcon Wrote: I feel like the Evocity maps have always done Fearless well. Maybe Ranox City is the road less traveled, yet I think there should be a testing period implemented to see if players actually like it, considering it has the majority of votes and will probably win. V5P is a well-developed map, yet I have never enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed V2D or V33X. I remember there was a point where FL ran both V2D and V33X and eventually V33X became the more popular of the two. 

Unfortunately I neither have the time nor the effort to play on Ranox City, but it definitely gives off a different vibe than the Evocity maps based on its Steam addon page, obviously this will open up new ways to roleplay. It looks kind of tropical, so maybe some Ranox Vice RPs? Can't go wrong there. Unfortunately it just doesn't look as good as V5P, but I can't really talk as I haven't even seen it in its entirety. 

V5P is way too large for the estimated playerbase, but it's better than the other options, except for V4B1, which is our current map. I think we are all in between a rock and a hard place here, and I think that some genuine effort and thought ought to be put in before a decision is made. Do we really need to change our map? Or should we put more effort into developing some actually interesting gamemode updates. I feel like this might be a waste of manpower with the development and testing of a new map, when the answer to our problem may be right in front of us. 

I recall when massive gamemode updates came out, the Hephaestus gun update was huge, as well as the meth update (or at least it was on LL). These completely changed my way of playing the servers and motivated me to achieve more within the gamemode. 

I don't know, just some thoughts.

Very well said!

Couldn't agree more
As of the current standing, there will not be a second vote. Stop getting your knickers in a twist you lot!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Jonas, Pollux, Dimitris, H. Waters
After being told v5p runs better than ranox I kinda want to change my vote to v5p lol
(05-13-2019, 05:44 AM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: After being told v5p runs better than ranox I kinda want to change my vote to v5p lol

Who has told this lol
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(05-13-2019, 05:44 AM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: After being told v5p runs better than ranox I kinda want to change my vote to v5p lol

Change your vote then Smile
(05-13-2019, 03:16 PM)H. Waters Wrote:

Change your vote then Smile

The vote is due today, so even if he does the chances of V5P winning are not that high.
Ranox wins unless 80 people change their vote to V5P
No chance

Regards,
SlaintCheese
(05-13-2019, 03:39 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: Ranox wins unless 80 (??) people change their vote to V5P
No chance

Regards,
SlaintCheese

You mean 22?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(05-13-2019, 04:03 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 03:39 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: Ranox wins unless 80 (??) people change their vote to V5P
No chance

Regards,
SlaintCheese

You mean 22?

Whatever same number basically
(05-13-2019, 04:28 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 04:03 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
No chance

Regards,
SlaintCheese

You mean 22?

Whatever same number basically

I think you need to revisit your numbers mate

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]