Poll: Map Vote
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remain on V4B1
9.84%
18 9.84%
V5P
34.97%
64 34.97%
Ranox City V1
47.54%
87 47.54%
Chaos City
4.92%
9 4.92%
RP EvoFord
2.73%
5 2.73%
Total 183 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A New Beginning - Map Vote
Right i was thinking, i feel like we should do like a big vote so after this vote do another vote where the 2 most votes from this vote goes onto it also if you look at the last map vote we did Pines won but also V2D Sexy came 2nd so i feel like V2D sexy should be in the next vote along side keeping this map so like this

V5
V2D Sexy
Ranox
Keep same map
(05-12-2019, 03:48 PM)Mr. Orijinal Wrote: Right i was thinking, i feel like we should do like a big vote so after this vote do another vote where the 2 most votes from this vote goes onto it also if you look at the last map vote we did Pines won but also V2D Sexy came 2nd so i feel like V2D sexy should be in the next vote along side keeping this map so like this

V5
V2D Sexy
Ranox
Keep same map

This isn't a competition where the winner goes onto the second round. V2D was probably kept out for a reason. Whatever wins will become the new map no need to continue having more and more and more unnecessary votes.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • RedPanda, Jonas, Pollux, H. Waters
(05-12-2019, 03:48 PM)Mr. Orijinal Wrote: Right i was thinking, i feel like we should do like a big vote so after this vote do another vote where the 2 most votes from this vote goes onto it also if you look at the last map vote we did Pines won but also V2D Sexy came 2nd so i feel like V2D sexy should be in the next vote along side keeping this map so like this

V5
V2D Sexy
Ranox
Keep same map

V2d sexy is a broken map
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Pollux
We won't be having a second round of voting mainly because (as Joe Joe pointed out) it would be hugely un-necessary tbh, the votes aren't even close. Having said this, obviously if there are any game breaking issues with the map, then we'll have to have a second vote, but fingers crossed we won't have to do that!
The following 3 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • TASSIA, Pollux, H. Waters
(05-12-2019, 04:39 PM)Sparx Wrote: We won't be having a second round of voting mainly because (as Joe Joe pointed out) it would be hugely un-necessary tbh, the votes aren't even close. Having said this, obviously if there are any game breaking issues with the map, then we'll have to have a second vote, but fingers crossed we won't have to do that!

As long as we have a good dev on our side, we won't Wink
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 3 users Like TASSIA's post:
  • Chumps, Pollux, Lewwings
(05-12-2019, 04:39 PM)Sparx Wrote: We won't be having a second round of voting mainly because (as Joe Joe pointed out) it would be hugely un-necessary tbh, the votes aren't even close. Having said this, obviously if there are any game breaking issues with the map, then we'll have to have a second vote, but fingers crossed we won't have to do that!

18 + 10 + 60 > 84
(05-12-2019, 04:40 PM)TASSIA Wrote:

As long as we have a good dev on our side, we won't Wink

Yep so I guess we're gonna have to switch twice Wink
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
There is zero reason to have a second vote. People can clearly see if the map they voted for is no-one where near winning and thus can alter their vote. If they can't be fucked to do that then they don't deserve another vote. Simples.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Pollux
(05-12-2019, 04:45 PM)Bobby Wrote:

18 + 10 + 60 > 84

That is quite true but if they cannot be bothered to look at the poll and vote something that has majority why should they get another vote?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • H. Waters
177 votes, there better be 2 damn full servers soon

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 6 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Kippsee, Rossi, Pollux, Wolven, Grizzly, Eclipze