rp_rockford_v2
(05-06-2019, 02:55 PM)Rossi Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 01:04 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Once again, one of the main issues with V4B1 is that it is way too big for the current player base. How would be switching to an even bigger map the solution? Also, I disagree about the good FPS, I have joined many servers that have the said map and I haven't had any good FPS.

It going to say the servers name (No it’s not LL) and they are even more serious than FL and have tons of props out with a player base of 80 + players on it a day and when I joined, FPS was very nice 

Not to mention a lot of users seem to like as it’s a change, evocity maps are getting annoying

Why switch to another evocity map of its just the same thing xD

You are already mentioning an other server so you can just say you are talking about PERP. However, their game mode is better optimised than FL's hence why you are getting better FPS there. I think rockford is way too big for Fl.
Too big
I love the map, I have played 100hours on it and I like all the buildings on it.

But as all saying(including me), It is too big. We are maximum 40-50Players on the Weekend. 
20-35players on the week.

Regards,
Fearless Donator