rp_rockford_v2
(05-05-2019, 10:17 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: Like the map but PoliceRP and other gamemodes that use this map leave me with a bad taste in my mouth when I play this map.

Other servers may because they don't use the map to its full potential like Fearless players do. Not to mention they're not serious when using the map and buildings like we are.
Unfortunately I think this map is far too large for FL at present, the layout which mainly consists of very large blocks would, in my opinion, really hinder any chance at getting a good level of player interaction in the city centre, especially considering there is no 'Main Street' for players to congregate on.
The following 3 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Grizzly, Rossi, Pollux
With all due respect, I don't think this is the way forward. Fearless should be competing against competitors and not get the same map.
Also, if I remember correctly the map was huge and would be unsuitable

The trouble is, you are never going to find a map where everyone is happy, We have to make a compromise

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

The following 1 user Likes Indie's post:
  • Rossi
Dont mind the map, just think its a tad too big
Once again, one of the main issues with V4B1 is that it is way too big for the current player base. How would be switching to an even bigger map the solution? Also, I disagree about the good FPS, I have joined many servers that have the said map and I haven't had any good FPS.
This map has no space for builds ANYWHERE. it's useless and I've had experience over a year on it
its too big for the FL community, need more players.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(05-06-2019, 01:15 PM)richieb Wrote: This map has no space for builds ANYWHERE. it's useless and I've had experience over a year on it

Not to criticize your building skills, but if I was able to create a massive HQ in the city that I have screenshots of, I think it’s safe to say there is room to build. Please tell where there is room in v4b1?
(05-06-2019, 11:28 AM)Sparx Wrote: Unfortunately I think this map is far too large for FL at present, the layout which mainly consists of very large blocks would, in my opinion, really hinder any chance at getting a good level of player interaction in the city centre, especially considering there is no 'Main Street' for players to congregate on.

I understand that, however, I do strongly believe Main Street can be where every you place the spawn points, infront of the bank or townhall could be converted into one 

Maybe it is a bit too big, but I do think if the vote came down to it, v5p and all other evocity maps should be included as yes, people may like them. But Rockford and evocity both use up all of the map space. Generally speaking, compare the two with screenshots, v4b1 is nearly the exact same size

I do respect your opinion, thank you Smile
(05-06-2019, 01:04 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Once again, one of the main issues with V4B1 is that it is way too big for the current player base. How would be switching to an even bigger map the solution? Also, I disagree about the good FPS, I have joined many servers that have the said map and I haven't had any good FPS.

It going to say the servers name (No it’s not LL) and they are even more serious than FL and have tons of props out with a player base of 80 + players on it a day and when I joined, FPS was very nice 

Not to mention a lot of users seem to like as it’s a change, evocity maps are getting annoying

Why switch to another evocity map of its just the same thing xD