SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

BanID: 79944

Ban Reason
Double Accounting | Bypassing Staff Investigation using Fake Alias

Staff Member: [FL] Joe Joe

Involved users
Myself, Joe Joe

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello Fearless, it’s been a while. I know that I have made some mistakenly stupid decisions in the past and I would want to sincerely apologize to those affected. If you’re reading this then that means your probably questioning me by this stage and I understand fully what it means to be the one reviewing this and making the decision. I guess my behavior has gone up and down and I intentionally did make some silly decisions just so I could be at one with the Fearless community again.

I think since the incident, I have matured and I have showed a change to many people who are also part of this community. I’m really missing the times my and my mates would come on and role-play. If only I had to chance again! I want to show a new me to create a much wider and open relationship with the players and I have no intention of harming this community ever again!

I currently have plans for the future when I eventually return to FL and I want to put things in the right direction.

Many Thanks 
Mr. Orijinal

(If You have any questions or something your unsure about please do ask me before just denying my UBR)
Hi Mr. Orijinal,

I am willing to give you a second chance however from what I understand you still have both accounts active, clearly meaning you continued to use the other banned account will this one was banned. So firstly can I ask why you did that and secondly if you were to get a second chance the other account would be permanently suspended.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-04-2019, 03:26 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Mr. Orijinal,

I am willing to give you a second chance however from what I understand you still have both accounts active, clearly meaning you continued to use the other banned account will this one was banned. So firstly can I ask why you did that and secondly if you were to get a second chance the other account would be permanently suspended.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Hello Joe Joe,

Firstly id like too thank you for the fast reply really appreciate that and i would love a second account i will be willing to have my other account permanently banned if it meant i get too come back as i miss Fearless way too much been banned for a while and just wish too be back roleplaying and enjoying the server
Any chance of getting in a call with you Joe so we can discuss and also get my other account banned as i wish to just be back and playing and i can also tell you why ect
--| Approved |--

I have decided you deserve another chance, please do not make me regret it. You're other account is now permanently suspended in favour of this one. The ban however will stay on record.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<