#V2DIsDogShit
V2D is not the way at all lmao

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Laurinwookie
Lol no one gives a shit, leave I bet FL will be a better place with you, V2D is an amazing map, we've only had 1 full server once since V2D changed. V2D is what created passive RP but I did not expect you to know.
V2D sucks; Yea it created loads of passiveRP’ers and agressiveRPers alike, but that’s the past now. It will never be the same and we’re moving towards new times as we should be. I’d never want to go back to it, the only good thing about it is memories and performance really.

When V2D was revived (multiple times btw) a lot of players just avoided playing, would rather not have that happen again. V2D has had it’s time, let it die.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 7 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Laurinwookie, Lewwings, Wolven, SpaghettiFTW, Jessixa, Pollux, Archer
(05-04-2019, 10:35 PM)Jonas Wrote: V2D sucks; Yea it created loads of passiveRP’ers and agressiveRPers alike, but that’s the past now. It will never be the same and we’re moving towards new times as we should be. I’d never want to go back to it, the only good thing about it is memories and performance really.

When V2D was revived (multiple times btw) a lot of players just avoided playing, would rather not have that happen again. V2D has had it’s time, let it die.

^
This

I bet lots of players will avoid playing again next time if v2d gets revived including myself. But if we go after these v2d boys, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind at all.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
v2d is a good map, nothing is perfect for this playerbase
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I hate V2D
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Not much to my liking, probably won't play much if map changes to V2D.

But I've got so many hours on EvoCity, both from DarkRP and Fearless that I'm tired of ANY EvoCity map, really want it to be something new.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes ElonWuzhou's post:
  • Laurinwookie
(05-04-2019, 10:35 PM)Jonas Wrote: V2D sucks; Yea it created loads of passiveRP’ers and agressiveRPers alike, but that’s the past now. It will never be the same and we’re moving towards new times as we should be. I’d never want to go back to it, the only good thing about it is memories and performance really.

How can you say that when every time we've switched to V2D we'had a full server?
(05-04-2019, 09:53 PM)Kayuzi Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 09:25 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 12:24 PM)Scuba Wrote: The map is depressing and so bad.

If this is going to be the future of fl, Goodbye Sad

It lasted way longer than you have been on here, there's nothing wrong with it if you know how to roleplay.

Big facts. V2D is the way.

No it's not the way but it isn't dog shit either.
(05-05-2019, 05:22 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

How can you say that when every time we've switched to V2D we'had a full server?

We also had a full server during pines before we switched and V4B1 after we switched. It was just all new map hype every time we switched, nothing else.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork