#V2DIsDogShit
I feel like I’ve been a bit to harsh.

I just truly don’t like the map it’s dark and ugly no good places to passive rp and it’s too small.

In my opinion
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • Laurinwookie
Also everytime I was playing on v2d, I was thinking my character lives in the 70's or 80's and not even in the US. This map looks like a ghetto, slums back then where no internet existed. I mean even look at the nexus or how it is called there. All the modern sportscars we have, wouldn't fit at all.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
"Joined May 2018"
The following 5 users Like horror's post:
  • Slaint, Bobby, Dimitris, Eclipze, Willem de Walrus
Meh, but dated some of the maps FL has used including v2d and I’m not a fan of the more updated version of it since there isn’t much difference. I think a new change will be for the greater good.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(05-04-2019, 03:53 PM)Kayuzi Wrote: "Joined May 2018"

V2D still sucks, and I Joined when it was still a thing, back in July 2016 - despite what my forum registration date suggests.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Laurinwookie
I don't mind V2d but its really outdated and not what FL needs.
The map was mostly angled towards agg rp. It's dated, it's not big enough. I could go on but you simply can not change everyone's opinion.
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
The following 1 user Likes dtaylor331's post:
  • Lewwings
(05-04-2019, 05:21 PM)dtaylor331 Wrote: The map was mostly angled towards agg rp. It's dated, it's not big enough. I could go on but you simply can not change everyone's opinion.

The map is a perfect size, you don't want certain parts of the map to be completely empty like V5P.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(05-04-2019, 12:24 PM)Scuba Wrote: The map is depressing and so bad.

If this is going to be the future of fl, Goodbye Sad

It lasted way longer than you have been on here, there's nothing wrong with it if you know how to roleplay.
(05-04-2019, 09:25 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 12:24 PM)Scuba Wrote: The map is depressing and so bad.

If this is going to be the future of fl, Goodbye Sad

It lasted way longer than you have been on here, there's nothing wrong with it if you know how to roleplay.

Big facts. V2D is the way.