[Fixed] Problem with donations
(05-04-2019, 02:24 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(05-04-2019, 08:59 AM)PewDiePie Wrote: Could you get involved in others ways than just donations? Smile

[Image: 4917038d8bbd7fe362bed691690c7da4.jpg]

Soul Ripperstein? :O
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Eclipze
Or just remove the donation button till it's fixed? Maybe that'll be more helpful.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
[Image: giphy.webp]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Ryan, Bobby
For high priority issues I put everything aside and do everything I can to fix it.
That's not only donation issues, but also problems with hardware, server errors or anything similar.

I'll try to be more active on the server though, in about 2 weeks I've got more spare time which I can spend to enjoy RP with ya'll.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • rino, Slaint, Alphaverse, Grizzly, Ryan, Nephew
(05-04-2019, 09:03 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: For high priority issues I put everything aside and do everything I can to fix it.
That's not only donation issues, but also problems with hardware, server errors or anything similar.

I'll try to be more active on the server though, in about 2 weeks I've got more spare time which I can spend to enjoy RP with ya'll.

Not the first time you say that. I would be very glad to see it happen tho!
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • RonniBarker
The issues are fixed. It turned out to be a problem on PayPal's side (not sending the SteamID to our donation system afterwards).

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused for some of you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Lewwings
[starts sarcasm] Amazing we are so happy [stops sarcasm]
(05-05-2019, 07:03 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The issues are fixed. It turned out to be a problem on PayPal's side (not sending the SteamID to our donation system afterwards).

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused for some of you.

thank you, very epic!
I mean honestly, I cant blame Soul for not being active. Over 10 years as an owner, I'd get pretty bored of the same shit too
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
(05-04-2019, 09:03 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: For high priority issues I put everything aside and do everything I can to fix it.

Sounds fun!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly