[Unofficial] Blackwater Agency
[Image: 7nJXr1X.jpg]

Attention all agents

Between June 5th to June 8th, our official training will begin.

Unless told otherwise, on the 5th through the 7th, we will be doing training and on the 8th, we will have a meeting on what needs to be done.

Activity has been light the past week(s) but is slowly starting to pick back up
[Image: Uyx5uHj.jpg]

Attention Blackwater Agency

The agency is currently undergoing a rebranding phase. This means a lot is going to change such as the style of the agency and how we carry out our operations.

The agency is keeping its name and plans to get a custom uniform if possible. We are taking on more of a modern look and do plan to direct the agency to more of a futuristic style. New pictures will come out on new buildings. 

A more detailed thread will be coming out to explain everything and hope that the new ranks, awards, systems, and style will prove that Blackwater truly is an asset to the city.
[Image: ls.jpg]

*General Announcement*

A small mishap with the director being out of town has led to the agency to a setback. The re modeling plans are still going to be underway even though it's not going to be direct within the next couple of days, it's going to be somewhat indirect has stuff will start to change here and there unexpectedly. We will do our best to follow up with an announcement if the change is major or noticeable. 

For the time being, all operations will carry on as normal and agents will start to be re directed back to the wonderful city. A serious decision has to be made within the next couple of days that is classified for the time being and will determine whether the agency carries on its normal routines or complete take a new path toward something better.

This will be announced within the next 72 hours.
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
[Image: ls.jpg]

Hello Everyone,

The Blackwater Agency has decided to seize all operations in the future due to government contracts being removed. We have lost all work in Evocity and cannot bear to remain in the city any longer without completley destroying the image of Blackwater. 

Our director will be searching for contracts in the meantime while the agency is closed. This is not a goodbye forever, we will be returning in the near future when the time is right. We do not believe Blackwater was properly prepared when it was opened and we will not make that mistake again.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, we will be back. 

OOC: I got college to manage now and have been really busy in my personal life and when I come on, I would like to be relaxed and do something I can do on my own normally without having to worry about getting everyone together. Perhaps a group would be better for me as aggresively RPing isn't what I'm passionate about.
Closed
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<