Dae, [FL:RP] xXProGamingXx46
(04-30-2019, 08:34 PM)MrMaaze Wrote: Yes I did. I typed this here:
(Advert) Alex ''Karma'' Smith (238): *Anonymous* leaking pres location

So you Bud are clearly breaking Rule 2.2

2.2 Do Metagame, meaning you can use OOC-obtained information IC. However, you may use a third-party software that Fearless is using as long as it is accompanied with voice transmission in-game.

Regards MrMaaze

I can see your name in the advert Tounge
Quote:meaning you can't use OOC-obtained information IC.
This is IC
Accused user also proceeded to tell me to kill myself out of character yesterday as well as hostaging me on Main Street, and also fearrped
(05-01-2019, 10:33 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: Accused user also proceeded to tell me to kill myself out of character yesterday as well as hostaging me on Main Street, and also fearrped

You arent involved can you not post in this, if something happened please post a PR
(04-30-2019, 09:11 PM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote:
Quote:meaning you can't use OOC-obtained information IC.
This is IC

Adverts are IC
From what I see and hear, Progaming did something that people do all the time which is forget to change the job title, to me that seems to be an accident so therefore I will not go any further with that part of the case, however to avoid that happening again I would double check.

As for Dae, fearRP was off in my eyes after the vehicle was shot at (which personally I don't think should have as you had them under control and under gunpoint at that moment of time). What I find difficult is when should fearRP reapply, after the car was shot at there was a small break then Dae was put under gunpoint again but he had a gun out, does that mean that fearRP has to apply because he is overruled due to the amount of firepower the government had or can he ignore it due to being shot at? However, if you begin to think like that then everything gets messy. So, I am going to say fearRP was off so I don't believe that rule was broken.

As for the government pass, there was a breach in the rules there for FailRP however the question is, was it an accident or not. To me in the video, it looks like Dae isn't using the pass for any sort of advantage, such as using the pass in order to kill the pres etc therefore I will also claim that it is rather laziness or the fact the president wouldn't remove it is the reason why Dae still had the pass. However him having the pass didn't affect the situation in anyway therefore this will also not be acted upon.

In conclusion, this will be deinied. HOWEVER, be very careful in the future as people have been banned for their forgetfulness and stupidity as they don't change their job / get their passes removed.