New Map? - Discussion
(04-30-2019, 03:34 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: I liked the one with the subway trains and farm and that just the map was a little too spread out and the hill could be annoying. The slums area was also fun on that map due to them being quite large.

Another one I liked was the pines city because of how many ally ways there were.

Pines was perfect but the crashes were a disappointment to say the least.
And are you referring to V5P? I didnt mind V5P, the only issue I had with it was the Lake area which was terribly designed.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Indie
(04-30-2019, 03:39 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 03:34 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: I liked the one with the subway trains and farm and that just the map was a little too spread out and the hill could be annoying. The slums area was also fun on that map due to them being quite large.

Another one I liked was the pines city because of how many ally ways there were.

And are you referring to V5P? I didnt mind V5P, the only issue I had with it was the Lake area which was terribly designed.

Without crashes, pines is the best yes. 

I think it is V5P because we had it for a while and yeah, the whole issue with the map would be the lake area. They could remove it and connect up the map more making the map more flat and that would have been better rather than constant gradient changes.
Now i have a PC fit to build rockets for NASA on i'm fine with any map.

When i'm unbanned if i chose to play again i just hope to god it's not v4b1.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Bobby, rino
(04-30-2019, 06:35 PM)JackZ Wrote: Now i have a PC fit to build rockets for NASA on i'm fine with any map.

damn i wish my computer could build rockets Sad how much less richer are you now?
(04-30-2019, 06:35 PM)JackZ Wrote: Now i have a PC fit to build rockets for NASA on i'm fine with any map.

*laughs in CityRP*
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
The following 1 user Likes Ragnarok's post:
  • crackedup

You'll still run the game like shit unless you're playing anything but FL and heavily modded DarkRP servers. After 2 hours of play you'll be on 45 fps like the people on 2015 hardware.
(04-30-2019, 11:37 PM)Small Fry Gamer Wrote:

You'll still run the game like shit unless you're playing anything but FL and heavily modded DarkRP servers. After 2 hours of play you'll be on 45 fps like the people on 2015 hardware.

wtf are you on about 45 fps is good for fl
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Robbtja
v5p, better agressive map
(04-30-2019, 03:39 PM)Forgee Wrote:

V5P was a good map, it was well planned out (In places). also, I can use allot of my old dupes

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

The following 1 user Likes Indie's post:
  • Laurinwookie