[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(04-29-2019, 05:09 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: Ramox City 

Spoiler :
I heard sprax likes posts that say ramox so I thought I'd try

omg guys it really works
(04-29-2019, 05:05 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:02 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:01 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Anything with FPS hence why im going to say V2D.

I don't give a shit about pretty trees if im rocking 5FPS, if you don't get that logic don't run a poll.

V2D literally looks like a ROBLOX map smashed together in about 5 minutes (no offence ROBLOX), it's had it's days, it's too old now, and we really should let it go at this point.

You're playing gmod, if you want a nice map with nice FPS play another game. Gmod came out in 2004, it wasn't meant to support maps that are coming out now.

v4b1 came out years ago, so did v5p, they're both fine stable and aesthetically and visually pleasing maps, v2d is neither, don't see your point?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Jeffrey

Spoiler :

you know the way to my heart Wink

OT:
Out of the very limited options we have on the workshop, ranoxcity is absolutely the best choice for FL at this time, imo, if we take into account player interaction - with such a compact city centre, you would see a lot more people around than any of the other maps suggested so far other than V2D which, the last time we had it, failed massively at supporting any real city rp (and was just a constant shootout)

I also realise I just picked a fight with over half this thread so sorry lol just an opinion
The following 8 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • TASSIA, Pollux, RedPanda, Jonas, Chumps, Laurinwookie, Jessixa, Agorith
Why not ask CodedBrain to make one?
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Lewwings, jhayw, Envy, Mr. Flaminator
gm_flatgrass?
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
(04-29-2019, 05:16 PM)Sparx Wrote:

Spoiler :

you know the way to my heart Wink

OT:
Out of the very limited options we have on the workshop, ranoxcity is absolutely the best choice for FL at this time, imo, if we take into account player interaction - with such a compact city centre, you would see a lot more people around than any of the other maps suggested so far other than V2D which, the last time we had it, failed massively at supporting any real city rp (and was just a constant shootout)

I also realise I just picked a fight with over half this thread so sorry lol just an opinion

It surely isn't a perfect map, but it's the best alternative to EvoCity right now.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(04-29-2019, 05:12 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: V5p bois or we can go back to pines

none of them are smart nor viable options
#RanoxCITY
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator