HOW TO: Gun Dealer
[Image: unknown.png]
The Gun Dealer

What is a Gun Dealer and what is it's purpose?
A gun dealer is a job on the server that sells weaponry, ammunition, and weapon ingredients, both legally and illegally to the residents of EvoCity. The job is a merchant job, and therefore supplies weapons, ammunition and weapon ingredients to those who need it, and the gun dealer will make a profit normally. The job is not to be used to manufacture stuff for yourself, and/or commit RDM (Random DeathMatch) as a Gun Dealer.

How does the job work?
The gun dealer works and makes some dosh by offering their services as a gun dealer with /advert or being contacted by a person or a group that is in need of weapons/ammunition. The gun dealer is the only job on the server that can manufacture weapons, ammunition, and weapon ingredients. These are manufactured by F1 > Market > Ammunition or F1 > Market > Weapons, where you can either select "Manufacture" or "Manufacture to Inventory". I would highly recommend the latter option as it prevents mingegrabbing of items during a transaction, and in general makes the process a lot cleaner and removes a fair bit of risk. You then give the client(s) their requested items, and they pay you the desired amount (normally a bit more than the manufacturing price by $100-200 or slighly higher again)

What can I do to make the job a bit more interesting?
Well Billy, that's an excellent question. For starters, you can buy a shop/building and build a gun store from scratch, or you could place down a dupe that you spent ages on. By having a store and potentially having a dupe, this adds a bit of depth to your role as a gun dealer and can add to the roleplay or roleplay background, for example, a bare-bones gun dealer shop hints towards either a minimalist or shoddy gun dealer, whereas a fancy looking dupe shows that this is a professional gun dealer who takes care of their image, but it's all down to personal preference. You can also contrabase on the side as a gun dealer as a way to make a bit more dough on the side of your gun dealing business.

Great! How do I become a Gun Dealer?
You can become a gun dealer either by F1 > Character > Jobs > Gun Dealer (scroll down a bit), or if you're in a rush, just type in "/team 13". It is important to note that there are only 2 gun dealer slots, and if they're both occupied, then you'll have to wait your turn!

Does the job have a set salary?
Yes, alongside making money off of weaponry and ammunition sales (and maybe contraband if that's your thing), the job has a set salary of $150 which will be given to you every time the taxes are collected, however you may not receive $150 and might receive less depending on the taxes (unless they are at 0%/disabled). Even if the taxes are at 40%, you'll still receive a good paycheck of $84, which is more than the citizen salary of $50 (before taxes).

Notice
I hoped this guide helped you better understand what the gun dealer job is for, what it can do, the salary, and other general facts about it, if you have any queries and found any errors: please don't hesitate to ask for clarity or point out my mistakes.

Thank you!