What do you think about Ranoxcity?
It feels bigger cause there is loads of empty space that makes it look like a ghost town.
(04-28-2019, 06:21 PM)Coffee Wrote: It feels bigger cause there is loads of empty space that makes it look like a ghost town.

V4B1 has more "empty space":

(04-28-2019, 06:17 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Spoiler: Both maps side by side
[Image: 1506fgi.png]

Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Quick tip to anyone thinking of checking out the map, disable Stormfox first - it looks a lot nicer with ranox's custom clouds:

(Stormfox Disabled - ranox custom clouds)

[Image: q2e4mYh.jpg]

vs 
(Stormfox enabled - ugly blue sky)
[Image: kOR3GDl.jpg]
The following 5 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Nephew, TASSIA, Envy, Jessixa, Pollux
(04-28-2019, 06:56 PM)Sparx Wrote: Quick tip to anyone thinking of checking out the map, disable Stormfox first - it looks a lot nicer with ranox's custom clouds:

(Stormfox Disabled - ranox custom clouds)

[Image: q2e4mYh.jpg]

vs 
(Stormfox enabled - ugly blue sky)
[Image: kOR3GDl.jpg]

thanks!
I’d say it’s a slight improvement from v5d, it does feel quite similar and has a lot of secret locations that are easy to base and place your contra in. I think with a tiny server, it will however be difficult finding other people. I don’t think it’s gonna be 100% like the Pines map was so player interaction will be better.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Call CodedBrain, I'm sure he's willing to fix us something  Cheese
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Wolven
(04-28-2019, 10:12 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: I’d say it’s a slight improvement from v5d, it does feel quite similar and has a lot of secret locations that are easy to base and place your contra in. I think with a tiny server, it will however be difficult finding other people. I don’t think it’s gonna be 100% like the Pines map was so player interaction will be better.

How would it be if the map in general is smaller, locations are more condensed, limited areas bunched into groups outside of the city and the city being the biggest portion of the map? If anything, is this not the ideal solution to player interaction?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
oh god here we go again
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 3 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux, Jeffrey
(04-28-2019, 10:47 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 10:12 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: I’d say it’s a slight improvement from v5d, it does feel quite similar and has a lot of secret locations that are easy to base and place your contra in. I think with a tiny server, it will however be difficult finding other people. I don’t think it’s gonna be 100% like the Pines map was so player interaction will be better.

How would it be if the map in general is smaller, locations are more condensed, limited areas bunched into groups outside of the city and the city being the biggest portion of the map? If anything, is this not the ideal solution to player interaction?

I mean with very few people on the server, most of it may not be used that’s all I’m saying. That’s an issue some maps may have I’m not saying it’ll be 100% difficult to find player interaction since it’s not complete pines which I still defended anyway tbh.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Only thing I can think of the Prison and Police station thing is either adding a new job like Prison Guard or when you choose to become a Police Officer a sort of menu pops up that lets you choose whether you wanna spawn at the Police Station or Prison.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum