Scuba Gear Refund
Hello, so i've bought the Scuba Gear for 50K off the market and I wanted to use it for AggressiveRP and I can't use Kevlar on it, it says this in console: "You cannot put kevlar on when you are wearing the diving suit!"

I'd like a refund please. Thanks in advance.
Hi Verdict,

As I am not an admin I am unable to say for sure if a refund is possible, but in your case i feel that the item isn’t really in need of a refund as the item itself has no faults, you wished to have Kevlar on the suit which IMO should have been somewhat obvious this isn’t possible.

Nevertheless I will try and find out as soon as possible if a refund is possible or not from the staff team.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Why on earth would you use "Scuba Gear" for the sole purpose of Aggressive RP?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Thanks for the fast response. Could they atleast not make it able to wear kevlar when wearing the Scuba Gear? I mean, special agents use Scuba Gear and have kevlar vests for their special operations underwater. You can wear kevlar as gas mask so I don't see why you can't wear it with the Scuba Gear.
Hi again,

It may be best, as it is not currently a feature, to post a suggestion thread to see what the community and staff think of letting the diving suit have the ability to use Kevlar.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Please use the Suggestions sub-forum or sell your Scuba gear second-hand.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]