you killed my baby boy Sad
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Jessixa, Nephew
What?
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
Moonlite Production

An exclusive interview with Hailey Whale 

On April 22 2019 , Hailey appear on our new TV show My Strange Addiction ,
After the show , Hailey was arrested by police for killing at least 20 people , police suspend that she might kill more than just what they found . 

Here is an exclusive interview we did with Hailey and how she feels after the trial . 

Brittney Storm 

Hello Hailey , how are you ?

Hailey Whale

I'm very good , thanks for inviting me bro !

Brittney Storm

Your welcome , we haven't seen you for a few weeks after your appearance on our show , we're very sorry that you got arrested and couldn't save you on time .

Hailey Whale

No no , it's ok bro , we're cool man , I mean it's not a big deal when getting arrested you know . 

Brittney Storm

So Hailey , recently you have made headlines due to the trial you were in , most famous than the beauty guru drama . How does it feel to see your name in the media and all over the news ?

Hailey Whale

Well you see , I don't really give a shit about being in the media or the news, I am cool with it , cause my goal isn't getting famous or fame , I don't want to be like a big celeb that create drama , I wanted to reach my goal and be successful , inspiring others to follow my step as a murd - I mean as a successful woman . 

Brittney Storm

I see , what about the trial ?

Hailey Whale

Let me say this bro , the trial was FUN , like holy shit , it was cool man , like I see so many people there supporting me , was like Hailey we love you man , we wanna do CRACK with you and I was like FUCK YEAH BRO , FUCKING LET'S DO IT MAN !
but there were some bitches who I don't even know accusing me of killing their loved ones and I was like , I didn't do it bro , you are WAYYY to high , imagining things man !

Brittney Storm

It must be a very insane trial , speaking of that , there was a twitter campaign started by Supermodel Madeleine Lajoie , and fellow celebrities and fans start jumping aboard and trying to free you from prison . How does it feel to see that Hailey ?

Hailey Whale 

Whoa , good question , I must say , Madeleine is my favourite celebrity of all , she is like my sister , you know .
Someone who I looked up to for years and when I heard she start the twitter campaign , I was shocked . 
I was surprise and didn't know what to say , I was speechless . 
Other celebrities like Richard Bones, Isabella Clifford , Jessica Summer , Krissy Blake and more jump aboard with Madeleine

I was like : is this a dream , cause it felt so FUCKING real , and I thought I was on COKE , like DAMN , that was a good time .

Madeleine & Richard happens to be there during the trial and we went out for dinner, celebrating my freedom !

Brittney Storm

I bet Madeleine & Richard are proud that you are now a free woman .

Hailey Whale

DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE !!

Brittney Storm

Well I think that is all the time we have Hailey , thank you for coming to do this lovely interview .

Hailey Whale

Your welcome bro !

After the interview , Hailey was never seen again by anyone else in Evocity .
Her current location is unknown.

- Moonlite Production-
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 4 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • RoCKy, Divey, Laurinwookie, Steven8ken
so she was arrested by police but her current location is unknown?
[Image: RZbehwO.png]
how come when I call you a man I get kicked but when Hailey Whale does it you're fine?? jeeeeezzz
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • SabreShibe