SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5393734

BanID: 92572

Ban Reason
FearRP

Staff Member: [FL:T] Kippsee

Involved users
shay and Capooa

Why should you be unbanned?
there was no reason for shay to have pulled me over when I didn't even ram the ablulance he arrested me for no reason and pulled me over for no reason here are the msgs from the amblance driver after I was out of jail 

PM) To Capooa (175): i didnt even touch your ambalance
(<3) (OOC) Shay 123: kucas how many times have yo ubeen banned?
(PM) Capooa (175): WAIT DID YOU REALLY NOT TOUCH IT. XD I thought you did lol, plu i
knew you were following my ass, which is why lights wetn on and i ran, if it was just a
single touch i would not have cared, i ran cus you were following me and i know my
standing with your group
(PM) To Capooa (175): lol why didnt u tell the cop tho lol
(PM) To Capooa (175): you ran into the tree lol
(PM) Capooa (175): cuz I thought you also did hit me.
(PM) Capooa (175): Xd u rite
(PM) To Capooa (175): no i didnt lol
(PM) To Capooa (175): so tell shay that lol
(PM) Capooa (175): o well fuck, sorry man

If that video doesn't work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKoxbuX_IPA

Above is the video posted in your ban request, I clearly see you ignoring orders from the officer under gunpoint which I believe is FearRP no matter the circumstances, and to be honest, I thought a 12 day ban was more on the lenient side.

However I am happy for an administrator to review this and give their verdict.

Thank you.
Hello.
This is quite clearly a violation of rule 3.5, Fear Roleplay. You repeatedly ignored orders to exit the vehicle while under gunpoint, then pretended to not know what FearRP was.
You have a total playtime of 78 hours on FearlessRP before you were banned. Assuming you didn't actually know what FearRP was, you never bothered to read the rules in all of that time.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]