https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKoxbuX_...e=youtu.be
(04-22-2019, 11:58 PM)same fc Wrote: Reported User(s): blunt - HG

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5393734

Date & Time (GMT): 23/4/19 @ 00:57 GMT

Summary of the incident
FEARP-RP

Evidence
TLDR; I'm the medic from this incident in the ambulance. I do not think Blunt should be punished because he is safer in his car since the claim the officer makes is untrue, and the officer's idea of FearRP would not apply in this scenario.

Hi, if you don't know me I am Capooa, just a random name in the group. However, this random name happens to be the medic in the ambulance, and I would like to add some context that the report leaves out, might as well give both sides of the story I suppose. My identity as the paramedic can be confirmed by both Blunt, the player reported, as well as by Shay 123, the reporter. 
So to begin, the backstory behind the video, as well as the reason why Blunt was following me at all. So, to summarize why he followed me, his group, the rebels had a vendetta against me character due to the fact that I refused to help some of their fellow rebels when I hid behind a door blocking them from reaching me due to their obviously hostile intentions. They died, the rebel group vowed vengeance, and this led to Blunt following the ambulance upon finding me. I went with him following me for a time, until I realized it was entirely intentional. Then I went to the outskirts of the city, turned on my sirens and attempted to escape his grasp. This was all in good rp, and it was fun, even when Shay found us going along. We were at Downtown road when he noticed us, he had assumed what was true, that blunt had been following me and i attempted to escape.
This is the first thing I would like to point out, Blunt never rammed me with his car, like Shay would claim, I ran mainly due to the fact that I knew my standing with a group, and I knew he was following me, I put two and two together.
Anyways, Shay fired off several shots to try to stop the chase, then jumped in his cruiser to join the chase. Then we got to abbey road, where the video takes place. To sum up the video as I see it, Blunt wants to know why he is being asked to get out of his car, a place were he feels safer, seeing as he has some protection from a cop, that he may not know his intentions, good or bad. Shay's argument of FearRP has one exception, in his mind specifically,  the exception is if shots are fired during the encounter.
Shots were fired during that encounter. If you recall he fired shots on Downtown road at Blunt and his vehicle, i know this because a few stray shots almost hit me in my ambulance. If Shay's interpretation of FearRP is to e believed, then I must ask, why did he put this up. I don't know, maybe his idea changed, that is not for me to dispute. What I do know is the following:
1. The rebels, Blunt's group at the time, had a Vendetta against me, which is why he followed me.
2. He never rammed my vehicle, despite Shay saying he did.
3. Shots were fied at Blunt by Shay less than a minute before the interaction seen in the video.
4. Blunt asked for a reason why he was being asked to leave his car, as it may be plausible that the cop has no reason to arrest him. Which makes sense in the real world, which this RP server attempts to mimic as close as it can get,  and he would feel safer in his car, where he has some protection as oppose to out int he open, where he is at the officer's mercy.
5. Shay claims that FearRP is null and void if shots are fired, which shots were fired.
I would say simply that Blunt should not be banned for this.
I have screenshots of Shay saying his exception to FearRP, but I have 0 idea how to work this forums so Im flying blind here. Add me on discord and I can get them to anyone that reviews this case. Capooa#9796 if you need.

TLDR; I'm the medic from this incident in the ambulance. I do not think Blunt should be punished because he is safer in his car since the claim the officer makes is untrue, and the officer's idea of FearRP would not apply in this scenario.
Lemme hear any feedback if an admin wants to talk, or Shay wishes to make a counter to this story. Or if blunt would like to also pitch in on this.
(04-23-2019, 01:03 AM)Capooa Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 11:58 PM)same fc Wrote: Reported User(s): blunt - HG

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5393734

Date & Time (GMT): 23/4/19 @ 00:57 GMT

Summary of the incident
FEARP-RP

Evidence

Hi, if you don't know me I am Capooa, just a random name in the group. However, this random name happens to be the medic in the ambulance, and I would like to add some context that the report leaves out, might as well give both sides of the story I suppose. My identity as the paramedic can be confirmed by both Blunt, the player reported, as well as by Shay 123, the reporter. 
So to begin, the backstory behind the video, as well as the reason why Blunt was following me at all. So, to summarize why he followed me, his group, the rebels had a vendetta against me character due to the fact that I refused to help some of their fellow rebels when I hid behind a door blocking them from reaching me due to their obviously hostile intentions. They died, the rebel group vowed vengeance, and this led to Blunt following the ambulance upon finding me. I went with him following me for a time, until I realized it was entirely intentional. Then I went to the outskirts of the city, turned on my sirens and attempted to escape his grasp. This was all in good rp, and it was fun, even when Shay found us going along. We were at Downtown road when he noticed us, he had assumed what was true, that blunt had been following me and i attempted to escape.
This is the first thing I would like to point out, Blunt never rammed me with his car, like Shay would claim, I ran mainly due to the fact that I knew my standing with a group, and I knew he was following me, I put two and two together.
Anyways, Shay fired off several shots to try to stop the chase, then jumped in his cruiser to join the chase. Then we got to abbey road, where the video takes place. To sum up the video as I see it, Blunt wants to know why he is being asked to get out of his car, a place were he feels safer, seeing as he has some protection from a cop, that he may not know his intentions, good or bad. Shay's argument of FearRP has one exception, in his mind specifically,  the exception is if shots are fired during the encounter.
Shots were fired during that encounter. If you recall he fired shots on Downtown road at Blunt and his vehicle, i know this because a few stray shots almost hit me in my ambulance. If Shay's interpretation of FearRP is to e believed, then I must ask, why did he put this up. I don't know, maybe his idea changed, that is not for me to dispute. What I do know is the following:
1. The rebels, Blunt's group at the time, had a Vendetta against me, which is why he followed me.
2. He never rammed my vehicle, despite Shay saying he did.
3. Shots were fied at Blunt by Shay less than a minute before the interaction seen in the video.
4. Blunt asked for a reason why he was being asked to leave his car, as it may be plausible that the cop has no reason to arrest him. Which makes sense in the real world, which this RP server attempts to mimic as close as it can get,  and he would feel safer in his car, where he has some protection as oppose to out int he open, where he is at the officer's mercy.
5. Shay claims that FearRP is null and void if shots are fired, which shots were fired.
I would say simply that Blunt should not be banned for this.
I have screenshots of Shay saying his exception to FearRP, but I have 0 idea how to work this forums so Im flying blind here. Add me on discord and I can get them to anyone that reviews this case. Capooa#9796 if you need.

Lemme hear any feedback if an admin wants to talk, or Shay wishes to make a counter to this story. Or if blunt would like to also pitch in on this.

a minute before the video maybe about 10, fearRP is fearpRP even if he should not be going jail then he still needs to follow fearRP, he was also hitting your car and ramming you off the road, if i tell him to leave his car then he must. I also would like to add me shooting at him was for a different reason then this rp situation he was driving recklessly through the city.also until 1 minute into the video/situation you are not present so you did not know anything to do with that rp wise.

[img]file:///C:/Users/shayman/Pictures/8fN3o7o.png[/img]
I am going to make this short and sweet.

FearRP was broken in this scenario. If you are under gunpoint then orders must be followed, even if you don't know why or disagree with the officer is saying as you can always deal with that situation IC.

12 hour ban issued.
Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]